I Am Alive dated for release on the PlayStation Store
Ubisoft has announced a release date for their survival downloadable title I Am Alive on SEN along with a companion app for iOS platforms.
The new companion app will include the ability to create I Am Alive themed photos, 6 tracks from the game's soundtrack, a streetmap and hints from the dev team, a full and detailed resources list, over 50 pieces of concept, production art and screenshots, five videos including a trailer , a making-of video and three survivor tapes and a detailed check/uncheck list of all Trophies and Achievements for tracking progress.
I Am Alive is a brutal vision of a city devastated by disaster. The player must find resources and battle other inhabitants as well as the environment itself to find his the main character's wife and daughter.
PS3 gamers will be able to get their hands on I Am Alive from the PlayStation Store from April the 4th.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter