I Am Alive dated for release on the PlayStation Store
Ubisoft has announced a release date for their survival downloadable title I Am Alive on SEN along with a companion app for iOS platforms.
The new companion app will include the ability to create I Am Alive themed photos, 6 tracks from the game's soundtrack, a streetmap and hints from the dev team, a full and detailed resources list, over 50 pieces of concept, production art and screenshots, five videos including a trailer , a making-of video and three survivor tapes and a detailed check/uncheck list of all Trophies and Achievements for tracking progress.
I Am Alive is a brutal vision of a city devastated by disaster. The player must find resources and battle other inhabitants as well as the environment itself to find his the main character's wife and daughter.
PS3 gamers will be able to get their hands on I Am Alive from the PlayStation Store from April the 4th.
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive
- Trevor looks even more ravaged by time and crystal meth in these new GTA V PC screens
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey