I Am Alive dated for release on the PlayStation Store
Ubisoft has announced a release date for their survival downloadable title I Am Alive on SEN along with a companion app for iOS platforms.
The new companion app will include the ability to create I Am Alive themed photos, 6 tracks from the game's soundtrack, a streetmap and hints from the dev team, a full and detailed resources list, over 50 pieces of concept, production art and screenshots, five videos including a trailer , a making-of video and three survivor tapes and a detailed check/uncheck list of all Trophies and Achievements for tracking progress.
I Am Alive is a brutal vision of a city devastated by disaster. The player must find resources and battle other inhabitants as well as the environment itself to find his the main character's wife and daughter.
PS3 gamers will be able to get their hands on I Am Alive from the PlayStation Store from April the 4th.
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year
- Valve reworks their Steam Early Access developer guidelines and rules
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor