I Am Alive dated for release on the PlayStation Store
Ubisoft has announced a release date for their survival downloadable title I Am Alive on SEN along with a companion app for iOS platforms.
The new companion app will include the ability to create I Am Alive themed photos, 6 tracks from the game's soundtrack, a streetmap and hints from the dev team, a full and detailed resources list, over 50 pieces of concept, production art and screenshots, five videos including a trailer , a making-of video and three survivor tapes and a detailed check/uncheck list of all Trophies and Achievements for tracking progress.
I Am Alive is a brutal vision of a city devastated by disaster. The player must find resources and battle other inhabitants as well as the environment itself to find his the main character's wife and daughter.
PS3 gamers will be able to get their hands on I Am Alive from the PlayStation Store from April the 4th.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May