I Am Alive dated for release on the PlayStation Store
Ubisoft has announced a release date for their survival downloadable title I Am Alive on SEN along with a companion app for iOS platforms.
The new companion app will include the ability to create I Am Alive themed photos, 6 tracks from the game's soundtrack, a streetmap and hints from the dev team, a full and detailed resources list, over 50 pieces of concept, production art and screenshots, five videos including a trailer , a making-of video and three survivor tapes and a detailed check/uncheck list of all Trophies and Achievements for tracking progress.
I Am Alive is a brutal vision of a city devastated by disaster. The player must find resources and battle other inhabitants as well as the environment itself to find his the main character's wife and daughter.
PS3 gamers will be able to get their hands on I Am Alive from the PlayStation Store from April the 4th.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title