First content pack for Modern Warfare 3 arrives on Xbox Live for non-Elite subscriber
It has been a long wait but Call Of Duty fans who've not signed up for the Elite service will now get a chance to get their hands on the latest multiplayer maps.
The first map drop contains four multiplayer maps and two new Special Ops missions that Elite subscribers on Xbox Live have been playing since their release as early as the end of January.
The pack includes the Piazza, Liberation, Overwatch and Black Box maps for the standard multiplayer modes and the Negotiator and Black Ice Special Ops missions all for 1200 MS points.
This is the biggest map pack ever to be released for a Call Of Duty game with six pieces of content instead of the usual five. Release dates for the PS3 and PC versions of the content drop are yet to be announced.
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too
- Deep Down to be a no-show at this year's Tokyo Games Show
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U