First content pack for Modern Warfare 3 arrives on Xbox Live for non-Elite subscriber
It has been a long wait but Call Of Duty fans who've not signed up for the Elite service will now get a chance to get their hands on the latest multiplayer maps.
The first map drop contains four multiplayer maps and two new Special Ops missions that Elite subscribers on Xbox Live have been playing since their release as early as the end of January.
The pack includes the Piazza, Liberation, Overwatch and Black Box maps for the standard multiplayer modes and the Negotiator and Black Ice Special Ops missions all for 1200 MS points.
This is the biggest map pack ever to be released for a Call Of Duty game with six pieces of content instead of the usual five. Release dates for the PS3 and PC versions of the content drop are yet to be announced.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter