First content pack for Modern Warfare 3 arrives on Xbox Live for non-Elite subscriber
It has been a long wait but Call Of Duty fans who've not signed up for the Elite service will now get a chance to get their hands on the latest multiplayer maps.
The first map drop contains four multiplayer maps and two new Special Ops missions that Elite subscribers on Xbox Live have been playing since their release as early as the end of January.
The pack includes the Piazza, Liberation, Overwatch and Black Box maps for the standard multiplayer modes and the Negotiator and Black Ice Special Ops missions all for 1200 MS points.
This is the biggest map pack ever to be released for a Call Of Duty game with six pieces of content instead of the usual five. Release dates for the PS3 and PC versions of the content drop are yet to be announced.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer