First content pack for Modern Warfare 3 arrives on Xbox Live for non-Elite subscriber
It has been a long wait but Call Of Duty fans who've not signed up for the Elite service will now get a chance to get their hands on the latest multiplayer maps.
The first map drop contains four multiplayer maps and two new Special Ops missions that Elite subscribers on Xbox Live have been playing since their release as early as the end of January.
The pack includes the Piazza, Liberation, Overwatch and Black Box maps for the standard multiplayer modes and the Negotiator and Black Ice Special Ops missions all for 1200 MS points.
This is the biggest map pack ever to be released for a Call Of Duty game with six pieces of content instead of the usual five. Release dates for the PS3 and PC versions of the content drop are yet to be announced.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title