LA Noire gets touch-screen support on OnLive
Tablet gamers can get themselves a spectacular treat today as LA Noire launches on OnLive with full touchscreen support.
LA Noire has already been available on OnLive for some time but today sees the first time that it will be available for Android Tablets supporting full touchscreen controls.
For those that already have LA Noire on OnLive the new update is completely free and for those that don't it is available for prices starting at 3.99 GBP.
The Android OnLive app is available for free from the Google Play store giving free access to the array of demos available on OnLive.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year