LA Noire gets touch-screen support on OnLive
Tablet gamers can get themselves a spectacular treat today as LA Noire launches on OnLive with full touchscreen support.
LA Noire has already been available on OnLive for some time but today sees the first time that it will be available for Android Tablets supporting full touchscreen controls.
For those that already have LA Noire on OnLive the new update is completely free and for those that don't it is available for prices starting at 3.99 GBP.
The Android OnLive app is available for free from the Google Play store giving free access to the array of demos available on OnLive.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III