LA Noire gets touch-screen support on OnLive
Tablet gamers can get themselves a spectacular treat today as LA Noire launches on OnLive with full touchscreen support.
LA Noire has already been available on OnLive for some time but today sees the first time that it will be available for Android Tablets supporting full touchscreen controls.
For those that already have LA Noire on OnLive the new update is completely free and for those that don't it is available for prices starting at 3.99 GBP.
The Android OnLive app is available for free from the Google Play store giving free access to the array of demos available on OnLive.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today