LA Noire gets touch-screen support on OnLive
Tablet gamers can get themselves a spectacular treat today as LA Noire launches on OnLive with full touchscreen support.
LA Noire has already been available on OnLive for some time but today sees the first time that it will be available for Android Tablets supporting full touchscreen controls.
For those that already have LA Noire on OnLive the new update is completely free and for those that don't it is available for prices starting at 3.99 GBP.
The Android OnLive app is available for free from the Google Play store giving free access to the array of demos available on OnLive.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title