LA Noire gets touch-screen support on OnLive
Tablet gamers can get themselves a spectacular treat today as LA Noire launches on OnLive with full touchscreen support.
LA Noire has already been available on OnLive for some time but today sees the first time that it will be available for Android Tablets supporting full touchscreen controls.
For those that already have LA Noire on OnLive the new update is completely free and for those that don't it is available for prices starting at 3.99 GBP.
The Android OnLive app is available for free from the Google Play store giving free access to the array of demos available on OnLive.
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar