Obsidian XBLA title shelved
Obsidian have found themselves in the unfortunate position of having to put their XBLA action RPG on hold for the moment.
The studio which was formed from the remnants of Black Isle has already had a next-gen project cancelled by Microsoft and laid off 30 staff as a result.
The XBLA title was to be an action RPG with heavy emphasis placed on fun.
Studio boss Feargus Urquhart said of the unnamed XBLA title, "That project is currently on hold; we are looking at where we might want to take it."
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year