Obsidian XBLA title shelved
Obsidian have found themselves in the unfortunate position of having to put their XBLA action RPG on hold for the moment.
The studio which was formed from the remnants of Black Isle has already had a next-gen project cancelled by Microsoft and laid off 30 staff as a result.
The XBLA title was to be an action RPG with heavy emphasis placed on fun.
Studio boss Feargus Urquhart said of the unnamed XBLA title, "That project is currently on hold; we are looking at where we might want to take it."
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May