Obsidian XBLA title shelved
Obsidian have found themselves in the unfortunate position of having to put their XBLA action RPG on hold for the moment.
The studio which was formed from the remnants of Black Isle has already had a next-gen project cancelled by Microsoft and laid off 30 staff as a result.
The XBLA title was to be an action RPG with heavy emphasis placed on fun.
Studio boss Feargus Urquhart said of the unnamed XBLA title, "That project is currently on hold; we are looking at where we might want to take it."
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter