Obsidian XBLA title shelved
Obsidian have found themselves in the unfortunate position of having to put their XBLA action RPG on hold for the moment.
The studio which was formed from the remnants of Black Isle has already had a next-gen project cancelled by Microsoft and laid off 30 staff as a result.
The XBLA title was to be an action RPG with heavy emphasis placed on fun.
Studio boss Feargus Urquhart said of the unnamed XBLA title, "That project is currently on hold; we are looking at where we might want to take it."
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free