Binary Domain revealed for PC
SEGA has decided that to bring their entertaining sci-fi shooter Binary Domain to the PC.
The game, which is the brainchild of Yakuza creator Toshihiro Nagoshi, casts player into a Tokyo of 2080 where the development of robots has divided society and created a vast number of ethical issues.
SEGA's Gary Knight said, "As well as the excitement generated by Binary Domain in the console press we were seeing increasing numbers of players asking for a PC version. So we listened and we delivered."
Binary Domain will be available on PC some time in April.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like