Binary Domain revealed for PC
SEGA has decided that to bring their entertaining sci-fi shooter Binary Domain to the PC.
The game, which is the brainchild of Yakuza creator Toshihiro Nagoshi, casts player into a Tokyo of 2080 where the development of robots has divided society and created a vast number of ethical issues.
SEGA's Gary Knight said, "As well as the excitement generated by Binary Domain in the console press we were seeing increasing numbers of players asking for a PC version. So we listened and we delivered."
Binary Domain will be available on PC some time in April.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter