Binary Domain revealed for PC
SEGA has decided that to bring their entertaining sci-fi shooter Binary Domain to the PC.
The game, which is the brainchild of Yakuza creator Toshihiro Nagoshi, casts player into a Tokyo of 2080 where the development of robots has divided society and created a vast number of ethical issues.
SEGA's Gary Knight said, "As well as the excitement generated by Binary Domain in the console press we were seeing increasing numbers of players asking for a PC version. So we listened and we delivered."
Binary Domain will be available on PC some time in April.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent