Binary Domain revealed for PC
SEGA has decided that to bring their entertaining sci-fi shooter Binary Domain to the PC.
The game, which is the brainchild of Yakuza creator Toshihiro Nagoshi, casts player into a Tokyo of 2080 where the development of robots has divided society and created a vast number of ethical issues.
SEGA's Gary Knight said, "As well as the excitement generated by Binary Domain in the console press we were seeing increasing numbers of players asking for a PC version. So we listened and we delivered."
Binary Domain will be available on PC some time in April.
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming