Binary Domain revealed for PC
SEGA has decided that to bring their entertaining sci-fi shooter Binary Domain to the PC.
The game, which is the brainchild of Yakuza creator Toshihiro Nagoshi, casts player into a Tokyo of 2080 where the development of robots has divided society and created a vast number of ethical issues.
SEGA's Gary Knight said, "As well as the excitement generated by Binary Domain in the console press we were seeing increasing numbers of players asking for a PC version. So we listened and we delivered."
Binary Domain will be available on PC some time in April.
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online