Scott Steinberg launches a parents guide to video games
Industry analyst, Scott Steinberg has launched a new book to help parents navigate the potential minefield of the video game world.
The Modern Guide To Kids And Video Games is designed to help parents understand what effects games can have on their children and is part of a series that is aimed to help parents understand technology as a whole in relation to their kids.
Steinberg explains, "Nearly every aspect of personal and professional life is influenced by technology today. From iPads to Web-ready cell phones, we're rushing to put technology in millions of hands without adequate education for life in a connected world."
The new book is available from today as a free PDF download from ParentsGuideBooks.com and also as an eBook on Sony's Reader Store.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May