Scott Steinberg launches a parents guide to video games
Industry analyst, Scott Steinberg has launched a new book to help parents navigate the potential minefield of the video game world.
The Modern Guide To Kids And Video Games is designed to help parents understand what effects games can have on their children and is part of a series that is aimed to help parents understand technology as a whole in relation to their kids.
Steinberg explains, "Nearly every aspect of personal and professional life is influenced by technology today. From iPads to Web-ready cell phones, we're rushing to put technology in millions of hands without adequate education for life in a connected world."
The new book is available from today as a free PDF download from ParentsGuideBooks.com and also as an eBook on Sony's Reader Store.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto