Scott Steinberg launches a parents guide to video games
Industry analyst, Scott Steinberg has launched a new book to help parents navigate the potential minefield of the video game world.
The Modern Guide To Kids And Video Games is designed to help parents understand what effects games can have on their children and is part of a series that is aimed to help parents understand technology as a whole in relation to their kids.
Steinberg explains, "Nearly every aspect of personal and professional life is influenced by technology today. From iPads to Web-ready cell phones, we're rushing to put technology in millions of hands without adequate education for life in a connected world."
The new book is available from today as a free PDF download from ParentsGuideBooks.com and also as an eBook on Sony's Reader Store.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year