Scott Steinberg launches a parents guide to video games
Industry analyst, Scott Steinberg has launched a new book to help parents navigate the potential minefield of the video game world.
The Modern Guide To Kids And Video Games is designed to help parents understand what effects games can have on their children and is part of a series that is aimed to help parents understand technology as a whole in relation to their kids.
Steinberg explains, "Nearly every aspect of personal and professional life is influenced by technology today. From iPads to Web-ready cell phones, we're rushing to put technology in millions of hands without adequate education for life in a connected world."
The new book is available from today as a free PDF download from ParentsGuideBooks.com and also as an eBook on Sony's Reader Store.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today