Scott Steinberg launches a parents guide to video games
Industry analyst, Scott Steinberg has launched a new book to help parents navigate the potential minefield of the video game world.
The Modern Guide To Kids And Video Games is designed to help parents understand what effects games can have on their children and is part of a series that is aimed to help parents understand technology as a whole in relation to their kids.
Steinberg explains, "Nearly every aspect of personal and professional life is influenced by technology today. From iPads to Web-ready cell phones, we're rushing to put technology in millions of hands without adequate education for life in a connected world."
The new book is available from today as a free PDF download from ParentsGuideBooks.com and also as an eBook on Sony's Reader Store.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III