Battlefield 3 scoops the 2011 BAFTA GAME Award
Battlefield 3 has scored the popular vote this year and scooped the BAFTA GAME Award for 2011.
The GAME Award is the only videogame BAFTA Award voted for by the gaming public and Battlefield 3 managed to fend off challenges from Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Skyrim and Batman: Arkham City.
EA's Colin Blackwood said, "As an award that was voted for by fans, this is the ultimate recognition for DICE. We're delighted that Battlefield 3 has proved to be so popular and wed like to thank everyone that voted."
Battlefield 3 has shipped 12 million copies worldwide since it was released on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC at the end of last October.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light