Elder Scrolls MMO announcement mooted for the summer
It has been suggested that Bethesda could be gearing up to reveal an MMO based on the Elder Scrolls series in time for E3.
An anonymous industry source has been saying that Bethesda will announce the new Elder Scrolls MMO in May in preparation for showing the game off at E3 in June and QuakeCon later on in the year.
The source also suggested that the game will feature three playable factions and the storyline will be set a thousand years before the events of Skyrim.
Bethesda has declined to comment on the rumours. It is also believed that they are now working on a Fallout MMO after settling their ongoing litigation with Interplay.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer