Elder Scrolls MMO announcement mooted for the summer
It has been suggested that Bethesda could be gearing up to reveal an MMO based on the Elder Scrolls series in time for E3.
An anonymous industry source has been saying that Bethesda will announce the new Elder Scrolls MMO in May in preparation for showing the game off at E3 in June and QuakeCon later on in the year.
The source also suggested that the game will feature three playable factions and the storyline will be set a thousand years before the events of Skyrim.
Bethesda has declined to comment on the rumours. It is also believed that they are now working on a Fallout MMO after settling their ongoing litigation with Interplay.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like