Elder Scrolls MMO announcement mooted for the summer
It has been suggested that Bethesda could be gearing up to reveal an MMO based on the Elder Scrolls series in time for E3.
An anonymous industry source has been saying that Bethesda will announce the new Elder Scrolls MMO in May in preparation for showing the game off at E3 in June and QuakeCon later on in the year.
The source also suggested that the game will feature three playable factions and the storyline will be set a thousand years before the events of Skyrim.
Bethesda has declined to comment on the rumours. It is also believed that they are now working on a Fallout MMO after settling their ongoing litigation with Interplay.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3