Elder Scrolls MMO announcement mooted for the summer
It has been suggested that Bethesda could be gearing up to reveal an MMO based on the Elder Scrolls series in time for E3.
An anonymous industry source has been saying that Bethesda will announce the new Elder Scrolls MMO in May in preparation for showing the game off at E3 in June and QuakeCon later on in the year.
The source also suggested that the game will feature three playable factions and the storyline will be set a thousand years before the events of Skyrim.
Bethesda has declined to comment on the rumours. It is also believed that they are now working on a Fallout MMO after settling their ongoing litigation with Interplay.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny