Elder Scrolls MMO announcement mooted for the summer
It has been suggested that Bethesda could be gearing up to reveal an MMO based on the Elder Scrolls series in time for E3.
An anonymous industry source has been saying that Bethesda will announce the new Elder Scrolls MMO in May in preparation for showing the game off at E3 in June and QuakeCon later on in the year.
The source also suggested that the game will feature three playable factions and the storyline will be set a thousand years before the events of Skyrim.
Bethesda has declined to comment on the rumours. It is also believed that they are now working on a Fallout MMO after settling their ongoing litigation with Interplay.
Thanks Develop Online.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release