Blaze reveals the NEOGEO X handheld due this year
Blaze has revealed their new NEOGEO handheld which will arrive later this year.
The NEOGEO X will feature a 3.5 inch LCD screen, an SD card expansion slot, A/V output, headphone socket and internal stereo speakers.
It will also have 20 classic NEOGEO titles built in including Art of Fighting, Fatal Fury, King of Fighters '94, Metal Slug and Samurai Showdown.
Blaze's Jason Cooper said, "The NEOGEO console has always been a personal favorite of mine and I am delighted to be involved with the development of this new handheld console. We hope to re-ignite the excitement many of us felt twenty one years ago, in a more affordable manner, to a much wider audience."
It is due for release some time in Q2 of 2012. The only downside so far is that it could cost somewhere in the region of 500 GBP.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon