Blaze reveals the NEOGEO X handheld due this year
Blaze has revealed their new NEOGEO handheld which will arrive later this year.
The NEOGEO X will feature a 3.5 inch LCD screen, an SD card expansion slot, A/V output, headphone socket and internal stereo speakers.
It will also have 20 classic NEOGEO titles built in including Art of Fighting, Fatal Fury, King of Fighters '94, Metal Slug and Samurai Showdown.
Blaze's Jason Cooper said, "The NEOGEO console has always been a personal favorite of mine and I am delighted to be involved with the development of this new handheld console. We hope to re-ignite the excitement many of us felt twenty one years ago, in a more affordable manner, to a much wider audience."
It is due for release some time in Q2 of 2012. The only downside so far is that it could cost somewhere in the region of 500 GBP.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3