Blaze reveals the NEOGEO X handheld due this year
Blaze has revealed their new NEOGEO handheld which will arrive later this year.
The NEOGEO X will feature a 3.5 inch LCD screen, an SD card expansion slot, A/V output, headphone socket and internal stereo speakers.
It will also have 20 classic NEOGEO titles built in including Art of Fighting, Fatal Fury, King of Fighters '94, Metal Slug and Samurai Showdown.
Blaze's Jason Cooper said, "The NEOGEO console has always been a personal favorite of mine and I am delighted to be involved with the development of this new handheld console. We hope to re-ignite the excitement many of us felt twenty one years ago, in a more affordable manner, to a much wider audience."
It is due for release some time in Q2 of 2012. The only downside so far is that it could cost somewhere in the region of 500 GBP.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title