Blaze reveals the NEOGEO X handheld due this year
Blaze has revealed their new NEOGEO handheld which will arrive later this year.
The NEOGEO X will feature a 3.5 inch LCD screen, an SD card expansion slot, A/V output, headphone socket and internal stereo speakers.
It will also have 20 classic NEOGEO titles built in including Art of Fighting, Fatal Fury, King of Fighters '94, Metal Slug and Samurai Showdown.
Blaze's Jason Cooper said, "The NEOGEO console has always been a personal favorite of mine and I am delighted to be involved with the development of this new handheld console. We hope to re-ignite the excitement many of us felt twenty one years ago, in a more affordable manner, to a much wider audience."
It is due for release some time in Q2 of 2012. The only downside so far is that it could cost somewhere in the region of 500 GBP.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny