Blaze reveals the NEOGEO X handheld due this year
Blaze has revealed their new NEOGEO handheld which will arrive later this year.
The NEOGEO X will feature a 3.5 inch LCD screen, an SD card expansion slot, A/V output, headphone socket and internal stereo speakers.
It will also have 20 classic NEOGEO titles built in including Art of Fighting, Fatal Fury, King of Fighters '94, Metal Slug and Samurai Showdown.
Blaze's Jason Cooper said, "The NEOGEO console has always been a personal favorite of mine and I am delighted to be involved with the development of this new handheld console. We hope to re-ignite the excitement many of us felt twenty one years ago, in a more affordable manner, to a much wider audience."
It is due for release some time in Q2 of 2012. The only downside so far is that it could cost somewhere in the region of 500 GBP.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter