Obsidian misses Fallout: New Vegas bonus by one Metacritic point
Staff at Obsidian are cursing their bad luck after they missed out on their bonus for Fallout: New Vegas by a very narrow margin.
Obsidian's Chris Avellone revealed that they missed out on their bonus due to the game scoring only 84 percent on Metacritic when the score threshold for the bonus was 85 percent.
Avellone said on his Twitter account, "@Gahzcan FNV was a straight payment, no royalties, only a bonus if we got an 85+ on Metacritic, which we didn't."
This is made worse by the fact that Fallout: New Vegas sold 5 million copies and made around 300 million USD.
Thanks Develop Online.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light