BBC iPlayer is coming to Xbox 360, soon
It looks like Xbox 360 owners could be getting access to the BBC iPlayer very soon if the latest news is to be believed.
The BBC had pulled out of a deal to bring the iPlayer to Xbox Live due to Microsoft wanting to make it part of the Gold subscription as users already pay for it through the TV License.
The latest rumours suggest that the iPlayer could be on Xbox Live as early as next week as soon as BBC and Microsoft nail down the final details of a deal.
Microsoft is pushing to add much more video content to Xbox Live and has already added Lovefilm, Netflix, 4OD, Demand5 and a range of other online services like YouTube since the big Dashboard update before Christmas.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015