BBC iPlayer is coming to Xbox 360, soon
It looks like Xbox 360 owners could be getting access to the BBC iPlayer very soon if the latest news is to be believed.
The BBC had pulled out of a deal to bring the iPlayer to Xbox Live due to Microsoft wanting to make it part of the Gold subscription as users already pay for it through the TV License.
The latest rumours suggest that the iPlayer could be on Xbox Live as early as next week as soon as BBC and Microsoft nail down the final details of a deal.
Microsoft is pushing to add much more video content to Xbox Live and has already added Lovefilm, Netflix, 4OD, Demand5 and a range of other online services like YouTube since the big Dashboard update before Christmas.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today