BBC iPlayer is coming to Xbox 360, soon
It looks like Xbox 360 owners could be getting access to the BBC iPlayer very soon if the latest news is to be believed.
The BBC had pulled out of a deal to bring the iPlayer to Xbox Live due to Microsoft wanting to make it part of the Gold subscription as users already pay for it through the TV License.
The latest rumours suggest that the iPlayer could be on Xbox Live as early as next week as soon as BBC and Microsoft nail down the final details of a deal.
Microsoft is pushing to add much more video content to Xbox Live and has already added Lovefilm, Netflix, 4OD, Demand5 and a range of other online services like YouTube since the big Dashboard update before Christmas.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey