BBC iPlayer is coming to Xbox 360, soon
It looks like Xbox 360 owners could be getting access to the BBC iPlayer very soon if the latest news is to be believed.
The BBC had pulled out of a deal to bring the iPlayer to Xbox Live due to Microsoft wanting to make it part of the Gold subscription as users already pay for it through the TV License.
The latest rumours suggest that the iPlayer could be on Xbox Live as early as next week as soon as BBC and Microsoft nail down the final details of a deal.
Microsoft is pushing to add much more video content to Xbox Live and has already added Lovefilm, Netflix, 4OD, Demand5 and a range of other online services like YouTube since the big Dashboard update before Christmas.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch