BBC iPlayer is coming to Xbox 360, soon
It looks like Xbox 360 owners could be getting access to the BBC iPlayer very soon if the latest news is to be believed.
The BBC had pulled out of a deal to bring the iPlayer to Xbox Live due to Microsoft wanting to make it part of the Gold subscription as users already pay for it through the TV License.
The latest rumours suggest that the iPlayer could be on Xbox Live as early as next week as soon as BBC and Microsoft nail down the final details of a deal.
Microsoft is pushing to add much more video content to Xbox Live and has already added Lovefilm, Netflix, 4OD, Demand5 and a range of other online services like YouTube since the big Dashboard update before Christmas.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III