Diablo III gets a final release date!
It has been a horrendously long wait but Blizzard has announced a locked-in-a-dungeon release date for Diablo III.
Blizzard's on-again off-again relationship with the release date For Diablo III has been confirmed for May the 15th in North America, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea and Southeast Asia.
They are also eager to stress that the offer they have been running for World Of Warcraft subscribers who want to sign up to the Year Pass. Anyone who picks up a year's subscription before May the 1st will receive a free copy of Diablo III to download on May the 15th.
CEO and co-founder of Blizzard Mike Morhaime said, "After many years of hard work by our development team and months of beta testing by hundreds of thousands of dedicated players around the world, we're now in the homestretch. We look forward to putting the final polish on Diablo III over the next two months and delivering the ultimate action-RPG experience to gamers worldwide starting on May 15."
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year