Diablo III gets a final release date!
It has been a horrendously long wait but Blizzard has announced a locked-in-a-dungeon release date for Diablo III.
Blizzard's on-again off-again relationship with the release date For Diablo III has been confirmed for May the 15th in North America, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea and Southeast Asia.
They are also eager to stress that the offer they have been running for World Of Warcraft subscribers who want to sign up to the Year Pass. Anyone who picks up a year's subscription before May the 1st will receive a free copy of Diablo III to download on May the 15th.
CEO and co-founder of Blizzard Mike Morhaime said, "After many years of hard work by our development team and months of beta testing by hundreds of thousands of dedicated players around the world, we're now in the homestretch. We look forward to putting the final polish on Diablo III over the next two months and delivering the ultimate action-RPG experience to gamers worldwide starting on May 15."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year