Diablo III gets a final release date!
It has been a horrendously long wait but Blizzard has announced a locked-in-a-dungeon release date for Diablo III.
Blizzard's on-again off-again relationship with the release date For Diablo III has been confirmed for May the 15th in North America, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea and Southeast Asia.
They are also eager to stress that the offer they have been running for World Of Warcraft subscribers who want to sign up to the Year Pass. Anyone who picks up a year's subscription before May the 1st will receive a free copy of Diablo III to download on May the 15th.
CEO and co-founder of Blizzard Mike Morhaime said, "After many years of hard work by our development team and months of beta testing by hundreds of thousands of dedicated players around the world, we're now in the homestretch. We look forward to putting the final polish on Diablo III over the next two months and delivering the ultimate action-RPG experience to gamers worldwide starting on May 15."
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny