Diablo III gets a final release date!
It has been a horrendously long wait but Blizzard has announced a locked-in-a-dungeon release date for Diablo III.
Blizzard's on-again off-again relationship with the release date For Diablo III has been confirmed for May the 15th in North America, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea and Southeast Asia.
They are also eager to stress that the offer they have been running for World Of Warcraft subscribers who want to sign up to the Year Pass. Anyone who picks up a year's subscription before May the 1st will receive a free copy of Diablo III to download on May the 15th.
CEO and co-founder of Blizzard Mike Morhaime said, "After many years of hard work by our development team and months of beta testing by hundreds of thousands of dedicated players around the world, we're now in the homestretch. We look forward to putting the final polish on Diablo III over the next two months and delivering the ultimate action-RPG experience to gamers worldwide starting on May 15."
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side