Diablo III gets a final release date!
It has been a horrendously long wait but Blizzard has announced a locked-in-a-dungeon release date for Diablo III.
Blizzard's on-again off-again relationship with the release date For Diablo III has been confirmed for May the 15th in North America, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea and Southeast Asia.
They are also eager to stress that the offer they have been running for World Of Warcraft subscribers who want to sign up to the Year Pass. Anyone who picks up a year's subscription before May the 1st will receive a free copy of Diablo III to download on May the 15th.
CEO and co-founder of Blizzard Mike Morhaime said, "After many years of hard work by our development team and months of beta testing by hundreds of thousands of dedicated players around the world, we're now in the homestretch. We look forward to putting the final polish on Diablo III over the next two months and delivering the ultimate action-RPG experience to gamers worldwide starting on May 15."
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto