Grasshopper reveals vocal talent for Lollipop Chainsaw
Grasshopper has revealed the actors who will be voicing the characters in their next big console release, Lollipop Chainsaw.
The voice of Lollipop Chainsaw's heroine Juliet Starling will be provided by Tara Strong, Arkham City's Harley Quinn. The disembodied head of her boyfriend Nick will be voiced by Smallville's Lex Luthor, Michael Rosenbaum.
They will be supported by an equally impressive cast that includes Grandma's Boy and ER actress Linda Cardellini, Slither and JFK star Michael Rooker, TV regular Gregg Henry and Saw series actress Shawnee Smith.
Lollipop Chainsaw is due out on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on June the 15th.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto