Grasshopper reveals vocal talent for Lollipop Chainsaw
Grasshopper has revealed the actors who will be voicing the characters in their next big console release, Lollipop Chainsaw.
The voice of Lollipop Chainsaw's heroine Juliet Starling will be provided by Tara Strong, Arkham City's Harley Quinn. The disembodied head of her boyfriend Nick will be voiced by Smallville's Lex Luthor, Michael Rosenbaum.
They will be supported by an equally impressive cast that includes Grandma's Boy and ER actress Linda Cardellini, Slither and JFK star Michael Rooker, TV regular Gregg Henry and Saw series actress Shawnee Smith.
Lollipop Chainsaw is due out on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on June the 15th.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014