Grasshopper reveals vocal talent for Lollipop Chainsaw
Grasshopper has revealed the actors who will be voicing the characters in their next big console release, Lollipop Chainsaw.
The voice of Lollipop Chainsaw's heroine Juliet Starling will be provided by Tara Strong, Arkham City's Harley Quinn. The disembodied head of her boyfriend Nick will be voiced by Smallville's Lex Luthor, Michael Rosenbaum.
They will be supported by an equally impressive cast that includes Grandma's Boy and ER actress Linda Cardellini, Slither and JFK star Michael Rooker, TV regular Gregg Henry and Saw series actress Shawnee Smith.
Lollipop Chainsaw is due out on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on June the 15th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3