Grasshopper reveals vocal talent for Lollipop Chainsaw
Grasshopper has revealed the actors who will be voicing the characters in their next big console release, Lollipop Chainsaw.
The voice of Lollipop Chainsaw's heroine Juliet Starling will be provided by Tara Strong, Arkham City's Harley Quinn. The disembodied head of her boyfriend Nick will be voiced by Smallville's Lex Luthor, Michael Rosenbaum.
They will be supported by an equally impressive cast that includes Grandma's Boy and ER actress Linda Cardellini, Slither and JFK star Michael Rooker, TV regular Gregg Henry and Saw series actress Shawnee Smith.
Lollipop Chainsaw is due out on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on June the 15th.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title