Grasshopper reveals vocal talent for Lollipop Chainsaw
Grasshopper has revealed the actors who will be voicing the characters in their next big console release, Lollipop Chainsaw.
The voice of Lollipop Chainsaw's heroine Juliet Starling will be provided by Tara Strong, Arkham City's Harley Quinn. The disembodied head of her boyfriend Nick will be voiced by Smallville's Lex Luthor, Michael Rosenbaum.
They will be supported by an equally impressive cast that includes Grandma's Boy and ER actress Linda Cardellini, Slither and JFK star Michael Rooker, TV regular Gregg Henry and Saw series actress Shawnee Smith.
Lollipop Chainsaw is due out on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on June the 15th.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims