Former Sony man Phil Harrison joins Microsoft
Microsoft has confirmed that they have secured the services of former Sony man Phil Harrison to head up their European division of Microsoft Studios.
The appointment is conveniently timed as the Lionhead founder and MGS Europe boss Peter Molyneux has announced his departure from Microsoft upon the release of Fable: The Journey.
Harrison ran Sony Worldwide Studios from formation in 2005 to 2008 when he left to run the short-lived Atari publishing revival.
Microsoft has stated that Harrison's appointment bears no relation to Molyneux's departure.
Thanks Develop Online.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat