Former Sony man Phil Harrison joins Microsoft
Microsoft has confirmed that they have secured the services of former Sony man Phil Harrison to head up their European division of Microsoft Studios.
The appointment is conveniently timed as the Lionhead founder and MGS Europe boss Peter Molyneux has announced his departure from Microsoft upon the release of Fable: The Journey.
Harrison ran Sony Worldwide Studios from formation in 2005 to 2008 when he left to run the short-lived Atari publishing revival.
Microsoft has stated that Harrison's appointment bears no relation to Molyneux's departure.
Thanks Develop Online.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit