Former Sony man Phil Harrison joins Microsoft
Microsoft has confirmed that they have secured the services of former Sony man Phil Harrison to head up their European division of Microsoft Studios.
The appointment is conveniently timed as the Lionhead founder and MGS Europe boss Peter Molyneux has announced his departure from Microsoft upon the release of Fable: The Journey.
Harrison ran Sony Worldwide Studios from formation in 2005 to 2008 when he left to run the short-lived Atari publishing revival.
Microsoft has stated that Harrison's appointment bears no relation to Molyneux's departure.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May