Former Sony man Phil Harrison joins Microsoft
Microsoft has confirmed that they have secured the services of former Sony man Phil Harrison to head up their European division of Microsoft Studios.
The appointment is conveniently timed as the Lionhead founder and MGS Europe boss Peter Molyneux has announced his departure from Microsoft upon the release of Fable: The Journey.
Harrison ran Sony Worldwide Studios from formation in 2005 to 2008 when he left to run the short-lived Atari publishing revival.
Microsoft has stated that Harrison's appointment bears no relation to Molyneux's departure.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III