Schafer would love to make a BIG Brutal Legend sequel
Double Fine boss Tim Schafer is demonstrating great enthusiasm for making sequels to some of his bigger titles at the moment.
Hot on the heels of the Psychonauts/Notch funding speculation Schafer has spoken of his desire to make a sequel to the Jack Black voiced Brutal Legend, although it would need to be BIG.
Schafer even joked about using Kickstarter to fund it jesting, "I would love to make a BL[Brutal Legend] sequel too some day. I'm not sure if I could use Kickstarter for that though. BL2 feels like it really should be a BIG game, like over 20 million USD, and thats too big for wait a second this sounds familiar. Hey, this is exactly what I said about Kickstarter the first time. I was surprised then, so you never know!"
With the talk of Psychonauts and Brutal Legend sequels floating around how about some more of his classic games returning? Anyone want to see more Grim Fandango or Full Throttle 2 perhaps?
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year