Namco delays Ridge Racer: Unbounded in North America
Namco's ambitious new re-imagining of the Ridge Racer series is to be delayed slightly in North America.
Finnish developer Bugbear has been hard at work creating a dirtier and more action-packed spin on the classic drift-racing series and while Ridge Racer: Unbounded is still set to make its release date in Europe the US release will slip.
The US press release stated, "Namco Bandai Games confirmed Ridge Racer Unbounded will be released in North America later in 2012 to give the development team some additional time to pack the disc with features that will truly make the game sing."
UK PR boss at Namco Lee Kirton has confirmed that the delay will only affect the US release of Ridge Racer: Unbounded.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title