Namco delays Ridge Racer: Unbounded in North America
Namco's ambitious new re-imagining of the Ridge Racer series is to be delayed slightly in North America.
Finnish developer Bugbear has been hard at work creating a dirtier and more action-packed spin on the classic drift-racing series and while Ridge Racer: Unbounded is still set to make its release date in Europe the US release will slip.
The US press release stated, "Namco Bandai Games confirmed Ridge Racer Unbounded will be released in North America later in 2012 to give the development team some additional time to pack the disc with features that will truly make the game sing."
UK PR boss at Namco Lee Kirton has confirmed that the delay will only affect the US release of Ridge Racer: Unbounded.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free