Namco delays Ridge Racer: Unbounded in North America
Namco's ambitious new re-imagining of the Ridge Racer series is to be delayed slightly in North America.
Finnish developer Bugbear has been hard at work creating a dirtier and more action-packed spin on the classic drift-racing series and while Ridge Racer: Unbounded is still set to make its release date in Europe the US release will slip.
The US press release stated, "Namco Bandai Games confirmed Ridge Racer Unbounded will be released in North America later in 2012 to give the development team some additional time to pack the disc with features that will truly make the game sing."
UK PR boss at Namco Lee Kirton has confirmed that the delay will only affect the US release of Ridge Racer: Unbounded.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release