Namco delays Ridge Racer: Unbounded in North America
Namco's ambitious new re-imagining of the Ridge Racer series is to be delayed slightly in North America.
Finnish developer Bugbear has been hard at work creating a dirtier and more action-packed spin on the classic drift-racing series and while Ridge Racer: Unbounded is still set to make its release date in Europe the US release will slip.
The US press release stated, "Namco Bandai Games confirmed Ridge Racer Unbounded will be released in North America later in 2012 to give the development team some additional time to pack the disc with features that will truly make the game sing."
UK PR boss at Namco Lee Kirton has confirmed that the delay will only affect the US release of Ridge Racer: Unbounded.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3