Namco delays Ridge Racer: Unbounded in North America
Namco's ambitious new re-imagining of the Ridge Racer series is to be delayed slightly in North America.
Finnish developer Bugbear has been hard at work creating a dirtier and more action-packed spin on the classic drift-racing series and while Ridge Racer: Unbounded is still set to make its release date in Europe the US release will slip.
The US press release stated, "Namco Bandai Games confirmed Ridge Racer Unbounded will be released in North America later in 2012 to give the development team some additional time to pack the disc with features that will truly make the game sing."
UK PR boss at Namco Lee Kirton has confirmed that the delay will only affect the US release of Ridge Racer: Unbounded.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan