Football Manager 2012 gets a winter transfer window update
SEGA and Sports Interactive have released and new update for Football Manager 2012 adjusting the team rosters for the winter transfer window movements.
The new update takes into account all the transfer movements up to last weekend and is a free update available automatically when logged into Steam.
To celebrate this release Football Manager 2012 and Football Manager Handheld have received significant discounts for footie fans fancying a bit of management action.
On Steam, Football Manager 2012 will be available for 7.99 GBP and those who already own the game can gift it to a friend for just 4.99 GBP. On the the App Store Football Manager Handheld is discounted to 2.99 GBP. Both discounts will run until 6pm on March the 9th.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network