Mafia II developer lending a hand with Grand Theft Auto V
Word has it that 2K Czech, the studio behind the Mafia series, is assisting Rockstar North with the development of Grand Theft Auto V.
Not only does the collaboration assist the development of the next GTA game, it is also intended to help 2K Czech gain experience in order to help them turn the Mafia series into a cornerstone IP for Take Two.
As another bonus it has also emerged that development of Mafia III has also begun in full swing at 2K Czech.
The news all comes from the familiar 'anonymous source' close to development courtesy of VG247.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat