Mafia II developer lending a hand with Grand Theft Auto V
Word has it that 2K Czech, the studio behind the Mafia series, is assisting Rockstar North with the development of Grand Theft Auto V.
Not only does the collaboration assist the development of the next GTA game, it is also intended to help 2K Czech gain experience in order to help them turn the Mafia series into a cornerstone IP for Take Two.
As another bonus it has also emerged that development of Mafia III has also begun in full swing at 2K Czech.
The news all comes from the familiar 'anonymous source' close to development courtesy of VG247.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May