Mafia II developer lending a hand with Grand Theft Auto V
Word has it that 2K Czech, the studio behind the Mafia series, is assisting Rockstar North with the development of Grand Theft Auto V.
Not only does the collaboration assist the development of the next GTA game, it is also intended to help 2K Czech gain experience in order to help them turn the Mafia series into a cornerstone IP for Take Two.
As another bonus it has also emerged that development of Mafia III has also begun in full swing at 2K Czech.
The news all comes from the familiar 'anonymous source' close to development courtesy of VG247.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer