Mafia II developer lending a hand with Grand Theft Auto V
Word has it that 2K Czech, the studio behind the Mafia series, is assisting Rockstar North with the development of Grand Theft Auto V.
Not only does the collaboration assist the development of the next GTA game, it is also intended to help 2K Czech gain experience in order to help them turn the Mafia series into a cornerstone IP for Take Two.
As another bonus it has also emerged that development of Mafia III has also begun in full swing at 2K Czech.
The news all comes from the familiar 'anonymous source' close to development courtesy of VG247.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title