Mafia II developer lending a hand with Grand Theft Auto V
Word has it that 2K Czech, the studio behind the Mafia series, is assisting Rockstar North with the development of Grand Theft Auto V.
Not only does the collaboration assist the development of the next GTA game, it is also intended to help 2K Czech gain experience in order to help them turn the Mafia series into a cornerstone IP for Take Two.
As another bonus it has also emerged that development of Mafia III has also begun in full swing at 2K Czech.
The news all comes from the familiar 'anonymous source' close to development courtesy of VG247.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year