Forza Motorsport 4 to get a brace of Porsches
Turn 10 and EA have finally managed to come to an agreement over bringing Porsches to Forza Motorsport 4.
Microsoft has revealed that there will be a new pack of DLC for Forza 4 deu out in the spring that will feature 30 modern and classic Porsches including seven cars that have never featured in Forza before.
EA hold the license to use Porsche vehicles in videogames and until recently it was believed that they were restricting their appearances to Need For Speed titles.
The new pack represents a welcome change of heart on EA's part for all Xbox 360-owning petrolheads.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015