Forza Motorsport 4 to get a brace of Porsches
Turn 10 and EA have finally managed to come to an agreement over bringing Porsches to Forza Motorsport 4.
Microsoft has revealed that there will be a new pack of DLC for Forza 4 deu out in the spring that will feature 30 modern and classic Porsches including seven cars that have never featured in Forza before.
EA hold the license to use Porsche vehicles in videogames and until recently it was believed that they were restricting their appearances to Need For Speed titles.
The new pack represents a welcome change of heart on EA's part for all Xbox 360-owning petrolheads.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3