CCP reveals that PS3 shooter Dust 514 will be free-to-play
CCP's groundbreaking multiplayer FPS for PS3 Dust 514 will now be breaking even more ground according to the EVE Online developer's latest announcement.
Dust 514 will not only be the first console title to link in with a PC MMO but it will also be the first free-to-play FPS on the PlayStation 3 when it arrives later this year.
"Dust 514 has everything you could want in a shooter: thrilling gameplay, spectacular graphics and an incredible strategic depth that comes from sharing the living universe of EVE Online. Dust 514 embodies the passion and creativity the world has come to expect from CCP, and we think PlayStation 3 owners will be amazed at the opportunity to play such a groundbreaking new game of this caliber for free," said CCP CEO Hilmar Ptursson.
CCP has also announced that Dust 514 will be available to the public to play for the fist time at this month's EVE Fanfest in Reykjavik between the 22nd and the 24th of March.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto