CCP reveals that PS3 shooter Dust 514 will be free-to-play
CCP's groundbreaking multiplayer FPS for PS3 Dust 514 will now be breaking even more ground according to the EVE Online developer's latest announcement.
Dust 514 will not only be the first console title to link in with a PC MMO but it will also be the first free-to-play FPS on the PlayStation 3 when it arrives later this year.
"Dust 514 has everything you could want in a shooter: thrilling gameplay, spectacular graphics and an incredible strategic depth that comes from sharing the living universe of EVE Online. Dust 514 embodies the passion and creativity the world has come to expect from CCP, and we think PlayStation 3 owners will be amazed at the opportunity to play such a groundbreaking new game of this caliber for free," said CCP CEO Hilmar Ptursson.
CCP has also announced that Dust 514 will be available to the public to play for the fist time at this month's EVE Fanfest in Reykjavik between the 22nd and the 24th of March.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat