God Of War II director joins Tomb Raider studio Crystal Dynamics
The director of God Of War II, Cory Barlog has joined the Tomb Raider developer Crystal Dynamics.
Barlog's CV includes God Of War II and the two PSP titles Chains Of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta before leaving Sony to work on a variety of projects including a potential Mad Max title.
Crystal Dynamics head Darren Gallagher said, "Crystal has pulled together some of the best teams in the industry to deliver against upcoming projects and future IP. Cory's heritage in building industry defining action adventure titles, together with our focus on delivering quality character driven blockbuster entertainment makes Cory a tremendously exciting addition to the team."
As well as this year's Tomb Raider reboot, Crystal Dynamics also have another unannounced title in the pipeline that is believed to be a completely new IP.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today