God Of War II director joins Tomb Raider studio Crystal Dynamics
The director of God Of War II, Cory Barlog has joined the Tomb Raider developer Crystal Dynamics.
Barlog's CV includes God Of War II and the two PSP titles Chains Of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta before leaving Sony to work on a variety of projects including a potential Mad Max title.
Crystal Dynamics head Darren Gallagher said, "Crystal has pulled together some of the best teams in the industry to deliver against upcoming projects and future IP. Cory's heritage in building industry defining action adventure titles, together with our focus on delivering quality character driven blockbuster entertainment makes Cory a tremendously exciting addition to the team."
As well as this year's Tomb Raider reboot, Crystal Dynamics also have another unannounced title in the pipeline that is believed to be a completely new IP.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer