Gravity Rush gets a European release date on PS Vita
Sony has given a release date for another one of their hopeful PlayStation Vita titles due out this year.
Gravity Rush is a brand new IP from Sony's Japan Studio is a gravity-defying action title that has already generated a lot of positive press.
As well as some stunning cel-shaded visuals, Gravity Rush features a physics-based gravity manipulation dynamic which creates some interesting choices for navigating the game's landscape.
Gravity Rush will be available at retail and on the PlayStation Store in Europe from July the 13th.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release