Gravity Rush gets a European release date on PS Vita
Sony has given a release date for another one of their hopeful PlayStation Vita titles due out this year.
Gravity Rush is a brand new IP from Sony's Japan Studio is a gravity-defying action title that has already generated a lot of positive press.
As well as some stunning cel-shaded visuals, Gravity Rush features a physics-based gravity manipulation dynamic which creates some interesting choices for navigating the game's landscape.
Gravity Rush will be available at retail and on the PlayStation Store in Europe from July the 13th.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network