Gravity Rush gets a European release date on PS Vita
Sony has given a release date for another one of their hopeful PlayStation Vita titles due out this year.
Gravity Rush is a brand new IP from Sony's Japan Studio is a gravity-defying action title that has already generated a lot of positive press.
As well as some stunning cel-shaded visuals, Gravity Rush features a physics-based gravity manipulation dynamic which creates some interesting choices for navigating the game's landscape.
Gravity Rush will be available at retail and on the PlayStation Store in Europe from July the 13th.
- Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow producer Dave Cox parts ways with Konami
- Xenoblade Chronicles coming to the New 3DS
- Deep Silver teases a devilish Saints Row V reveal
- Nintendo announces two brand new upgraded 3DS models
- Microsoft announces Games With Gold selection for September
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion