Gravity Rush gets a European release date on PS Vita
Sony has given a release date for another one of their hopeful PlayStation Vita titles due out this year.
Gravity Rush is a brand new IP from Sony's Japan Studio is a gravity-defying action title that has already generated a lot of positive press.
As well as some stunning cel-shaded visuals, Gravity Rush features a physics-based gravity manipulation dynamic which creates some interesting choices for navigating the game's landscape.
Gravity Rush will be available at retail and on the PlayStation Store in Europe from July the 13th.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer