BioShock Infinite gets an October street date
2K Games has announced the one release date that most gamers have been waiting for this year.
BioShock Infinite has finally been given a street date for North America and Europe and it's this autumn.
Ken Levine, the game's creative director said, "After BioShock, we had a vision for a follow up that dwarfed the original in scope and ambition. BioShock Infinite has been our sole focus for the last four years, and we cant wait for fans to get their hands on it."
BioShock Infinite will be released on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on October the 16th in North America and October 19th in Europe.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3