BioShock Infinite gets an October street date
2K Games has announced the one release date that most gamers have been waiting for this year.
BioShock Infinite has finally been given a street date for North America and Europe and it's this autumn.
Ken Levine, the game's creative director said, "After BioShock, we had a vision for a follow up that dwarfed the original in scope and ambition. BioShock Infinite has been our sole focus for the last four years, and we cant wait for fans to get their hands on it."
BioShock Infinite will be released on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on October the 16th in North America and October 19th in Europe.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date