BioShock Infinite gets an October street date
2K Games has announced the one release date that most gamers have been waiting for this year.
BioShock Infinite has finally been given a street date for North America and Europe and it's this autumn.
Ken Levine, the game's creative director said, "After BioShock, we had a vision for a follow up that dwarfed the original in scope and ambition. BioShock Infinite has been our sole focus for the last four years, and we cant wait for fans to get their hands on it."
BioShock Infinite will be released on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on October the 16th in North America and October 19th in Europe.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims