BioShock Infinite gets an October street date
2K Games has announced the one release date that most gamers have been waiting for this year.
BioShock Infinite has finally been given a street date for North America and Europe and it's this autumn.
Ken Levine, the game's creative director said, "After BioShock, we had a vision for a follow up that dwarfed the original in scope and ambition. BioShock Infinite has been our sole focus for the last four years, and we cant wait for fans to get their hands on it."
BioShock Infinite will be released on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on October the 16th in North America and October 19th in Europe.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year