BioShock Infinite gets an October street date
2K Games has announced the one release date that most gamers have been waiting for this year.
BioShock Infinite has finally been given a street date for North America and Europe and it's this autumn.
Ken Levine, the game's creative director said, "After BioShock, we had a vision for a follow up that dwarfed the original in scope and ambition. BioShock Infinite has been our sole focus for the last four years, and we cant wait for fans to get their hands on it."
BioShock Infinite will be released on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on October the 16th in North America and October 19th in Europe.
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015