Sony to reveal more PS Vita titles
Sony is set to reveal a selection of new titles that are due out for the PS Vita a week on Friday.
It is unclear what titles will be announced for the Vita but it has been widely speculated that the title most crucial to the console's success in Japan, Monster Hunter will be one of those unveiled.
Major titles that have already been announced for the Vita for this year have been Silent Hill: Book of Memories and Resistance: Burning Skies, both of which are due out before the summer. An unnamed Call of Duty title has also been announced by Sony as a "game-changer" due out this holiday season.
The press conference entitled "Welcome! PlayStation Vita Game Heaven" is set to take place at 8pm Japanese Standard Time on March the 9th.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell