Sony to reveal more PS Vita titles
Sony is set to reveal a selection of new titles that are due out for the PS Vita a week on Friday.
It is unclear what titles will be announced for the Vita but it has been widely speculated that the title most crucial to the console's success in Japan, Monster Hunter will be one of those unveiled.
Major titles that have already been announced for the Vita for this year have been Silent Hill: Book of Memories and Resistance: Burning Skies, both of which are due out before the summer. An unnamed Call of Duty title has also been announced by Sony as a "game-changer" due out this holiday season.
The press conference entitled "Welcome! PlayStation Vita Game Heaven" is set to take place at 8pm Japanese Standard Time on March the 9th.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year