Sony to reveal more PS Vita titles
Sony is set to reveal a selection of new titles that are due out for the PS Vita a week on Friday.
It is unclear what titles will be announced for the Vita but it has been widely speculated that the title most crucial to the console's success in Japan, Monster Hunter will be one of those unveiled.
Major titles that have already been announced for the Vita for this year have been Silent Hill: Book of Memories and Resistance: Burning Skies, both of which are due out before the summer. An unnamed Call of Duty title has also been announced by Sony as a "game-changer" due out this holiday season.
The press conference entitled "Welcome! PlayStation Vita Game Heaven" is set to take place at 8pm Japanese Standard Time on March the 9th.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer