Sony to reveal more PS Vita titles
Sony is set to reveal a selection of new titles that are due out for the PS Vita a week on Friday.
It is unclear what titles will be announced for the Vita but it has been widely speculated that the title most crucial to the console's success in Japan, Monster Hunter will be one of those unveiled.
Major titles that have already been announced for the Vita for this year have been Silent Hill: Book of Memories and Resistance: Burning Skies, both of which are due out before the summer. An unnamed Call of Duty title has also been announced by Sony as a "game-changer" due out this holiday season.
The press conference entitled "Welcome! PlayStation Vita Game Heaven" is set to take place at 8pm Japanese Standard Time on March the 9th.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine