Sony to reveal more PS Vita titles
Sony is set to reveal a selection of new titles that are due out for the PS Vita a week on Friday.
It is unclear what titles will be announced for the Vita but it has been widely speculated that the title most crucial to the console's success in Japan, Monster Hunter will be one of those unveiled.
Major titles that have already been announced for the Vita for this year have been Silent Hill: Book of Memories and Resistance: Burning Skies, both of which are due out before the summer. An unnamed Call of Duty title has also been announced by Sony as a "game-changer" due out this holiday season.
The press conference entitled "Welcome! PlayStation Vita Game Heaven" is set to take place at 8pm Japanese Standard Time on March the 9th.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May