Dragon's Dogma demo swoops onto Xbox Live
Today sees the launch of a demo for Capcom's upcoming RPG Dragon's Dogma on Xbox Live and SEN.
The demo offers up a chance to play through the game's prologue and experience three of the game's much vaunted pawns which are Capcom's new customisable and tradeable party members.
Players will get a chance to take on two large creatures as two different characters from two of the game's character classes. The first part of the demo features a Fighter trawling through underground caverns and culminating in a battle with a fearsome Chimera.
The second features a Strider (a ranger-style class) armed with twin daggers and a longbow taking on a Griffin in the open.
Dragon's Dogma will be released on PS3 and Xbox 360 on May the 22nd in North America and May 25th in Europe. Dragon's Dogma will also feature the first chance to play the demo of Resident Evil 6.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO