Dragon's Dogma demo swoops onto Xbox Live
Today sees the launch of a demo for Capcom's upcoming RPG Dragon's Dogma on Xbox Live and SEN.
The demo offers up a chance to play through the game's prologue and experience three of the game's much vaunted pawns which are Capcom's new customisable and tradeable party members.
Players will get a chance to take on two large creatures as two different characters from two of the game's character classes. The first part of the demo features a Fighter trawling through underground caverns and culminating in a battle with a fearsome Chimera.
The second features a Strider (a ranger-style class) armed with twin daggers and a longbow taking on a Griffin in the open.
Dragon's Dogma will be released on PS3 and Xbox 360 on May the 22nd in North America and May 25th in Europe. Dragon's Dogma will also feature the first chance to play the demo of Resident Evil 6.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year