Dragon's Dogma demo swoops onto Xbox Live
Today sees the launch of a demo for Capcom's upcoming RPG Dragon's Dogma on Xbox Live and SEN.
The demo offers up a chance to play through the game's prologue and experience three of the game's much vaunted pawns which are Capcom's new customisable and tradeable party members.
Players will get a chance to take on two large creatures as two different characters from two of the game's character classes. The first part of the demo features a Fighter trawling through underground caverns and culminating in a battle with a fearsome Chimera.
The second features a Strider (a ranger-style class) armed with twin daggers and a longbow taking on a Griffin in the open.
Dragon's Dogma will be released on PS3 and Xbox 360 on May the 22nd in North America and May 25th in Europe. Dragon's Dogma will also feature the first chance to play the demo of Resident Evil 6.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes