Dragon's Dogma demo swoops onto Xbox Live
Today sees the launch of a demo for Capcom's upcoming RPG Dragon's Dogma on Xbox Live and SEN.
The demo offers up a chance to play through the game's prologue and experience three of the game's much vaunted pawns which are Capcom's new customisable and tradeable party members.
Players will get a chance to take on two large creatures as two different characters from two of the game's character classes. The first part of the demo features a Fighter trawling through underground caverns and culminating in a battle with a fearsome Chimera.
The second features a Strider (a ranger-style class) armed with twin daggers and a longbow taking on a Griffin in the open.
Dragon's Dogma will be released on PS3 and Xbox 360 on May the 22nd in North America and May 25th in Europe. Dragon's Dogma will also feature the first chance to play the demo of Resident Evil 6.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer