Dragon's Dogma demo swoops onto Xbox Live
Today sees the launch of a demo for Capcom's upcoming RPG Dragon's Dogma on Xbox Live and SEN.
The demo offers up a chance to play through the game's prologue and experience three of the game's much vaunted pawns which are Capcom's new customisable and tradeable party members.
Players will get a chance to take on two large creatures as two different characters from two of the game's character classes. The first part of the demo features a Fighter trawling through underground caverns and culminating in a battle with a fearsome Chimera.
The second features a Strider (a ranger-style class) armed with twin daggers and a longbow taking on a Griffin in the open.
Dragon's Dogma will be released on PS3 and Xbox 360 on May the 22nd in North America and May 25th in Europe. Dragon's Dogma will also feature the first chance to play the demo of Resident Evil 6.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May