PSN to go down for maintenance this week
Sony has announced that they will be taking the Sony Entertainment Network down for maintenance towards the end of this week.
The maintenance, which is much heavier than usual, will mean that SEN will be unavailable for 14 hours on Thursday starting at 8am Pacific time on Thursday the 1st of March and run until around 10pm that same evening.
Sony explained, "Unlike typical maintenance events, consumers who are already signed-in to PSN will be signed-out, and consumers will be unable to sign in for the duration of the maintenance window. During this time, users won't be able to access the PlayStation Store, PlayStation Home, Account Management or play online."
The maintenance will affect SEN users in both Europe and North America although Sony has not clarified exactly what this maintenance outage is for.
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative
- No Bard's Tale IV on consoles, InXile not ruling it out though