PSN to go down for maintenance this week
Sony has announced that they will be taking the Sony Entertainment Network down for maintenance towards the end of this week.
The maintenance, which is much heavier than usual, will mean that SEN will be unavailable for 14 hours on Thursday starting at 8am Pacific time on Thursday the 1st of March and run until around 10pm that same evening.
Sony explained, "Unlike typical maintenance events, consumers who are already signed-in to PSN will be signed-out, and consumers will be unable to sign in for the duration of the maintenance window. During this time, users won't be able to access the PlayStation Store, PlayStation Home, Account Management or play online."
The maintenance will affect SEN users in both Europe and North America although Sony has not clarified exactly what this maintenance outage is for.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today