PSN to go down for maintenance this week
Sony has announced that they will be taking the Sony Entertainment Network down for maintenance towards the end of this week.
The maintenance, which is much heavier than usual, will mean that SEN will be unavailable for 14 hours on Thursday starting at 8am Pacific time on Thursday the 1st of March and run until around 10pm that same evening.
Sony explained, "Unlike typical maintenance events, consumers who are already signed-in to PSN will be signed-out, and consumers will be unable to sign in for the duration of the maintenance window. During this time, users won't be able to access the PlayStation Store, PlayStation Home, Account Management or play online."
The maintenance will affect SEN users in both Europe and North America although Sony has not clarified exactly what this maintenance outage is for.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too