PSN to go down for maintenance this week
Sony has announced that they will be taking the Sony Entertainment Network down for maintenance towards the end of this week.
The maintenance, which is much heavier than usual, will mean that SEN will be unavailable for 14 hours on Thursday starting at 8am Pacific time on Thursday the 1st of March and run until around 10pm that same evening.
Sony explained, "Unlike typical maintenance events, consumers who are already signed-in to PSN will be signed-out, and consumers will be unable to sign in for the duration of the maintenance window. During this time, users won't be able to access the PlayStation Store, PlayStation Home, Account Management or play online."
The maintenance will affect SEN users in both Europe and North America although Sony has not clarified exactly what this maintenance outage is for.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update