PSN to go down for maintenance this week
Sony has announced that they will be taking the Sony Entertainment Network down for maintenance towards the end of this week.
The maintenance, which is much heavier than usual, will mean that SEN will be unavailable for 14 hours on Thursday starting at 8am Pacific time on Thursday the 1st of March and run until around 10pm that same evening.
Sony explained, "Unlike typical maintenance events, consumers who are already signed-in to PSN will be signed-out, and consumers will be unable to sign in for the duration of the maintenance window. During this time, users won't be able to access the PlayStation Store, PlayStation Home, Account Management or play online."
The maintenance will affect SEN users in both Europe and North America although Sony has not clarified exactly what this maintenance outage is for.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone