PES 2012 gets a winter transfer window update
Konami have revealed a new piece of DLC for Pro-Evolution Soccer 2012 which is due out next week.
The new, free DLC will update all the team rosters to take account for the transfer activity over the January transfer window.
Also included in the pack is the latest kits for the Spanish, German and Japanese national teams, eight new styles of Nike and Adidas boots and the new Adidas Finale Munich ball that is destined for use in this year's UEFA Champion's League Final.
The new downloadable content will be available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC on March the 6th.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III