Crytek staffer accidentally slips Microsoft next-gen console dev conference
One staffer at Crytek may have inadvertently let slip the existence of Microsoft's next generation of home console.
One of the Crysis developer's technical designers Sean Tracy made a comment on Twitter about enjoying an event he was at, referring to it as a Durango development summit.
Tracy Tweeted, "Enjoying the Durango developers summit in London. So far, great swag and interesting talks". The offending Tweet has since been deleted.
Rumours have already indicated that Microsoft's codename for their successor to the Xbox 360 is Durango which would mean that the summit Tracy was attending was a summit for developers working with the next-gen hardware.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3