Crytek staffer accidentally slips Microsoft next-gen console dev conference
One staffer at Crytek may have inadvertently let slip the existence of Microsoft's next generation of home console.
One of the Crysis developer's technical designers Sean Tracy made a comment on Twitter about enjoying an event he was at, referring to it as a Durango development summit.
Tracy Tweeted, "Enjoying the Durango developers summit in London. So far, great swag and interesting talks". The offending Tweet has since been deleted.
Rumours have already indicated that Microsoft's codename for their successor to the Xbox 360 is Durango which would mean that the summit Tracy was attending was a summit for developers working with the next-gen hardware.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims