Crytek staffer accidentally slips Microsoft next-gen console dev conference
One staffer at Crytek may have inadvertently let slip the existence of Microsoft's next generation of home console.
One of the Crysis developer's technical designers Sean Tracy made a comment on Twitter about enjoying an event he was at, referring to it as a Durango development summit.
Tracy Tweeted, "Enjoying the Durango developers summit in London. So far, great swag and interesting talks". The offending Tweet has since been deleted.
Rumours have already indicated that Microsoft's codename for their successor to the Xbox 360 is Durango which would mean that the summit Tracy was attending was a summit for developers working with the next-gen hardware.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone