Crytek staffer accidentally slips Microsoft next-gen console dev conference
One staffer at Crytek may have inadvertently let slip the existence of Microsoft's next generation of home console.
One of the Crysis developer's technical designers Sean Tracy made a comment on Twitter about enjoying an event he was at, referring to it as a Durango development summit.
Tracy Tweeted, "Enjoying the Durango developers summit in London. So far, great swag and interesting talks". The offending Tweet has since been deleted.
Rumours have already indicated that Microsoft's codename for their successor to the Xbox 360 is Durango which would mean that the summit Tracy was attending was a summit for developers working with the next-gen hardware.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network