Crytek staffer accidentally slips Microsoft next-gen console dev conference
One staffer at Crytek may have inadvertently let slip the existence of Microsoft's next generation of home console.
One of the Crysis developer's technical designers Sean Tracy made a comment on Twitter about enjoying an event he was at, referring to it as a Durango development summit.
Tracy Tweeted, "Enjoying the Durango developers summit in London. So far, great swag and interesting talks". The offending Tweet has since been deleted.
Rumours have already indicated that Microsoft's codename for their successor to the Xbox 360 is Durango which would mean that the summit Tracy was attending was a summit for developers working with the next-gen hardware.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update