SEGA reveals a return for Jet Set Radio
SEGA has revealed that Jet Set Radio will be the latest Dreamcast classic to wheel its way to downloads in an HD remaster.
Following up on the successful return of the likes of Crazy Taxi and Sonic Adventure with a release on the PlayStation Store, XBLA and PC download services.
Jet Set Radio pushed forward the boundaries of in-game artwork with it's unique visual style. The game features rival staking gangs vying for territory by tagging walls billboards and opposing inline skaters under the guidance of renowned pirate radio DJ Professor K.
SEGA's digital boss Haruki Satomi said, "Every time we look at our favourite SEGA classics, the fans never fail to ask about Jet Set Radio. The game was unlike anything else when it first came out, and was one of the first games in history to use cel-shading. More importantly, Jet Set Radio is a game that celebrates self-expression, and we're looking forward to seeing how gamers and artists come together to leave their mark on Tokyo-to."
Jet Set Radio will make its return some time in the summer.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year