Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
Harmonix has announced their next release which will come in the form of a brand new music-driven shooter called A City Sleeps.
It follows Poe, the youngest members of an ancient clan of dream exorcists called The Silk. He is charged with rescuing the residents of the city of SanLo when they drift into a mysterious endless slumber.
It is being published as part of Double Fine's new indie publishing initiative and will be released on PC via Steam in October. It's currently available to pre-order with 15 percent off.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though