Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
Harmonix has announced their next release which will come in the form of a brand new music-driven shooter called A City Sleeps.
It follows Poe, the youngest members of an ancient clan of dream exorcists called The Silk. He is charged with rescuing the residents of the city of SanLo when they drift into a mysterious endless slumber.
It is being published as part of Double Fine's new indie publishing initiative and will be released on PC via Steam in October. It's currently available to pre-order with 15 percent off.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year