Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
Harmonix has announced their next release which will come in the form of a brand new music-driven shooter called A City Sleeps.
It follows Poe, the youngest members of an ancient clan of dream exorcists called The Silk. He is charged with rescuing the residents of the city of SanLo when they drift into a mysterious endless slumber.
It is being published as part of Double Fine's new indie publishing initiative and will be released on PC via Steam in October. It's currently available to pre-order with 15 percent off.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer