Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
Harmonix has announced their next release which will come in the form of a brand new music-driven shooter called A City Sleeps.
It follows Poe, the youngest members of an ancient clan of dream exorcists called The Silk. He is charged with rescuing the residents of the city of SanLo when they drift into a mysterious endless slumber.
It is being published as part of Double Fine's new indie publishing initiative and will be released on PC via Steam in October. It's currently available to pre-order with 15 percent off.
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow