Pokemons Black and White 2 to arrive on DS in June in Japan
Nintendo have announced another flagship handheld software launch for 2012 but this time the games are for the DS.
Clearly conscious that they want to sell as many copies as possible Nintendo has announced that they will be releasing Pokemon White 2 and Pokemon Black 2 on DS in Japan this coming June.
This means that the 3DS will still have to wait for its very own true 3D Pokemon release with Nintendo trying to reach as many Pokemon fans as possible with Black 2 and White 2. It also marks the first time they will release a Pokemon numbered sequel.
Nintendo has confirmed that the new Pokemon games will be getting a North American release date soon but have yet to make any announcement over a European launch.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015