Pokemons Black and White 2 to arrive on DS in June in Japan
Nintendo have announced another flagship handheld software launch for 2012 but this time the games are for the DS.
Clearly conscious that they want to sell as many copies as possible Nintendo has announced that they will be releasing Pokemon White 2 and Pokemon Black 2 on DS in Japan this coming June.
This means that the 3DS will still have to wait for its very own true 3D Pokemon release with Nintendo trying to reach as many Pokemon fans as possible with Black 2 and White 2. It also marks the first time they will release a Pokemon numbered sequel.
Nintendo has confirmed that the new Pokemon games will be getting a North American release date soon but have yet to make any announcement over a European launch.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May