Pokemons Black and White 2 to arrive on DS in June in Japan
Nintendo have announced another flagship handheld software launch for 2012 but this time the games are for the DS.
Clearly conscious that they want to sell as many copies as possible Nintendo has announced that they will be releasing Pokemon White 2 and Pokemon Black 2 on DS in Japan this coming June.
This means that the 3DS will still have to wait for its very own true 3D Pokemon release with Nintendo trying to reach as many Pokemon fans as possible with Black 2 and White 2. It also marks the first time they will release a Pokemon numbered sequel.
Nintendo has confirmed that the new Pokemon games will be getting a North American release date soon but have yet to make any announcement over a European launch.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft