Pokemons Black and White 2 to arrive on DS in June in Japan
Nintendo have announced another flagship handheld software launch for 2012 but this time the games are for the DS.
Clearly conscious that they want to sell as many copies as possible Nintendo has announced that they will be releasing Pokemon White 2 and Pokemon Black 2 on DS in Japan this coming June.
This means that the 3DS will still have to wait for its very own true 3D Pokemon release with Nintendo trying to reach as many Pokemon fans as possible with Black 2 and White 2. It also marks the first time they will release a Pokemon numbered sequel.
Nintendo has confirmed that the new Pokemon games will be getting a North American release date soon but have yet to make any announcement over a European launch.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title