Pokemons Black and White 2 to arrive on DS in June in Japan
Nintendo have announced another flagship handheld software launch for 2012 but this time the games are for the DS.
Clearly conscious that they want to sell as many copies as possible Nintendo has announced that they will be releasing Pokemon White 2 and Pokemon Black 2 on DS in Japan this coming June.
This means that the 3DS will still have to wait for its very own true 3D Pokemon release with Nintendo trying to reach as many Pokemon fans as possible with Black 2 and White 2. It also marks the first time they will release a Pokemon numbered sequel.
Nintendo has confirmed that the new Pokemon games will be getting a North American release date soon but have yet to make any announcement over a European launch.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though