Sine Mora confirmed for a release next month
Grasshopper Interactive and Digital Realities have announced a finalised released date for their new shooter Sine Mora.
Sine Mora is a dieselpunk-styled shooter in a the vein of titles like Gradius and R-Type blending HD visuals with some old-school shooter sensibilities.
There's a whopping 60 combinations of planes, characters and time manipulation devices creating a great variety of styles of play to suit all kinds of shooter fans. The game also features music from Silent Hill composer Akira Yamaoka.
Sine Mora will explode onto Xbox Live Arcade on March the 21st for 1200 MS Points. A trailer of the game is available to view over on YouTube.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter