Sine Mora confirmed for a release next month
Grasshopper Interactive and Digital Realities have announced a finalised released date for their new shooter Sine Mora.
Sine Mora is a dieselpunk-styled shooter in a the vein of titles like Gradius and R-Type blending HD visuals with some old-school shooter sensibilities.
There's a whopping 60 combinations of planes, characters and time manipulation devices creating a great variety of styles of play to suit all kinds of shooter fans. The game also features music from Silent Hill composer Akira Yamaoka.
Sine Mora will explode onto Xbox Live Arcade on March the 21st for 1200 MS Points. A trailer of the game is available to view over on YouTube.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey