Sine Mora confirmed for a release next month
Grasshopper Interactive and Digital Realities have announced a finalised released date for their new shooter Sine Mora.
Sine Mora is a dieselpunk-styled shooter in a the vein of titles like Gradius and R-Type blending HD visuals with some old-school shooter sensibilities.
There's a whopping 60 combinations of planes, characters and time manipulation devices creating a great variety of styles of play to suit all kinds of shooter fans. The game also features music from Silent Hill composer Akira Yamaoka.
Sine Mora will explode onto Xbox Live Arcade on March the 21st for 1200 MS Points. A trailer of the game is available to view over on YouTube.
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon
- Former New York mayor Rudi Juliani to represent Activision in the Manuel Noriega Call of Duty: Black Ops II lawsuit
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed