Sine Mora confirmed for a release next month
Grasshopper Interactive and Digital Realities have announced a finalised released date for their new shooter Sine Mora.
Sine Mora is a dieselpunk-styled shooter in a the vein of titles like Gradius and R-Type blending HD visuals with some old-school shooter sensibilities.
There's a whopping 60 combinations of planes, characters and time manipulation devices creating a great variety of styles of play to suit all kinds of shooter fans. The game also features music from Silent Hill composer Akira Yamaoka.
Sine Mora will explode onto Xbox Live Arcade on March the 21st for 1200 MS Points. A trailer of the game is available to view over on YouTube.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year