Sine Mora confirmed for a release next month
Grasshopper Interactive and Digital Realities have announced a finalised released date for their new shooter Sine Mora.
Sine Mora is a dieselpunk-styled shooter in a the vein of titles like Gradius and R-Type blending HD visuals with some old-school shooter sensibilities.
There's a whopping 60 combinations of planes, characters and time manipulation devices creating a great variety of styles of play to suit all kinds of shooter fans. The game also features music from Silent Hill composer Akira Yamaoka.
Sine Mora will explode onto Xbox Live Arcade on March the 21st for 1200 MS Points. A trailer of the game is available to view over on YouTube.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan