Wi-Fi PS Vita takes the lion's share of sales
So far it seems that the Wi-Fi version of the PlayStation Vita is the version of choice for most early adopters.
The early figures from UK's sales monitors Chart-Track indicate that 79 percent of the PS Vita's sold since the launch on Wednesday have been the Wi-Fi verison.
This shows that most gamers are a bit dubious about the value of the additional 3G connectivity with the 3G version accounting for just 21 percent of sales.
The PS Vita launched last week with a choice of 23 launch titles which is one of the largest launch line-up's yet trumping the 3DS's 16 titles at launch.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year