Wi-Fi PS Vita takes the lion's share of sales
So far it seems that the Wi-Fi version of the PlayStation Vita is the version of choice for most early adopters.
The early figures from UK's sales monitors Chart-Track indicate that 79 percent of the PS Vita's sold since the launch on Wednesday have been the Wi-Fi verison.
This shows that most gamers are a bit dubious about the value of the additional 3G connectivity with the 3G version accounting for just 21 percent of sales.
The PS Vita launched last week with a choice of 23 launch titles which is one of the largest launch line-up's yet trumping the 3DS's 16 titles at launch.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update