Wi-Fi PS Vita takes the lion's share of sales
So far it seems that the Wi-Fi version of the PlayStation Vita is the version of choice for most early adopters.
The early figures from UK's sales monitors Chart-Track indicate that 79 percent of the PS Vita's sold since the launch on Wednesday have been the Wi-Fi verison.
This shows that most gamers are a bit dubious about the value of the additional 3G connectivity with the 3G version accounting for just 21 percent of sales.
The PS Vita launched last week with a choice of 23 launch titles which is one of the largest launch line-up's yet trumping the 3DS's 16 titles at launch.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer