Wi-Fi PS Vita takes the lion's share of sales
So far it seems that the Wi-Fi version of the PlayStation Vita is the version of choice for most early adopters.
The early figures from UK's sales monitors Chart-Track indicate that 79 percent of the PS Vita's sold since the launch on Wednesday have been the Wi-Fi verison.
This shows that most gamers are a bit dubious about the value of the additional 3G connectivity with the 3G version accounting for just 21 percent of sales.
The PS Vita launched last week with a choice of 23 launch titles which is one of the largest launch line-up's yet trumping the 3DS's 16 titles at launch.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch