Binary Domain hits European stores today
SEGA's newest action title, the sci-fi shooter Binary Domain arrives in European stores from today.
Set in 2080 in a world divided over the developments in robotocis, the game follows a elite team of operatives known as a Rust Crew as the infiltrate one of the world's largest robotics firms in Tokyo to uncover the mystery behind the emergence of Hollow Children, a series of ultra-life-like robots designed to blend in to human society a development which is in violation of the New Geneva Convention.
Binary Domain features up to four-player co-op gameplay and a new voice-control system for squad that also influences how your computer-controlled squad mates will interact with you in a fire fight. The game also features seven competitive multiplayer modes including Free For All, Deathmatch, Domain Control and Operation and five different player classes to choose from.
Binary Domain is available on Xbox 360 and PS3 from today in Europe with the North American release due on February the 28th.
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year
- Valve reworks their Steam Early Access developer guidelines and rules