Binary Domain hits European stores today
SEGA's newest action title, the sci-fi shooter Binary Domain arrives in European stores from today.
Set in 2080 in a world divided over the developments in robotocis, the game follows a elite team of operatives known as a Rust Crew as the infiltrate one of the world's largest robotics firms in Tokyo to uncover the mystery behind the emergence of Hollow Children, a series of ultra-life-like robots designed to blend in to human society a development which is in violation of the New Geneva Convention.
Binary Domain features up to four-player co-op gameplay and a new voice-control system for squad that also influences how your computer-controlled squad mates will interact with you in a fire fight. The game also features seven competitive multiplayer modes including Free For All, Deathmatch, Domain Control and Operation and five different player classes to choose from.
Binary Domain is available on Xbox 360 and PS3 from today in Europe with the North American release due on February the 28th.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer