Binary Domain hits European stores today
SEGA's newest action title, the sci-fi shooter Binary Domain arrives in European stores from today.
Set in 2080 in a world divided over the developments in robotocis, the game follows a elite team of operatives known as a Rust Crew as the infiltrate one of the world's largest robotics firms in Tokyo to uncover the mystery behind the emergence of Hollow Children, a series of ultra-life-like robots designed to blend in to human society a development which is in violation of the New Geneva Convention.
Binary Domain features up to four-player co-op gameplay and a new voice-control system for squad that also influences how your computer-controlled squad mates will interact with you in a fire fight. The game also features seven competitive multiplayer modes including Free For All, Deathmatch, Domain Control and Operation and five different player classes to choose from.
Binary Domain is available on Xbox 360 and PS3 from today in Europe with the North American release due on February the 28th.
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3
- Dontnod's episodic mystery Life Is Strange gets are release date
- Storm Island DLC arrives for Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox One
- GTA Online Heists update gets a new trailer and a release window