Killzone 3 multiplayer goes free-to-play
Sony is set to release a free-to-play version of the Killzone 3 multiplayer at the end of the month.
The free version of Killzone 3 will feature all the multiplayer maps currently available with the full retail version of the game but will have a level cap in place.
In order to unlock all the full version of the multiplayer, removing the level cap and allowing players to unlock the full range of weapons and skills that come with the higher levels for 14.99 USD.
The Killzone 3 Multiplayer will be available to download on the US version of the PlayStation Store from the 28th of February. There is no news yet on whether there will be a European release.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes