Killzone 3 multiplayer goes free-to-play
Sony is set to release a free-to-play version of the Killzone 3 multiplayer at the end of the month.
The free version of Killzone 3 will feature all the multiplayer maps currently available with the full retail version of the game but will have a level cap in place.
In order to unlock all the full version of the multiplayer, removing the level cap and allowing players to unlock the full range of weapons and skills that come with the higher levels for 14.99 USD.
The Killzone 3 Multiplayer will be available to download on the US version of the PlayStation Store from the 28th of February. There is no news yet on whether there will be a European release.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too