Killzone 3 multiplayer goes free-to-play
Sony is set to release a free-to-play version of the Killzone 3 multiplayer at the end of the month.
The free version of Killzone 3 will feature all the multiplayer maps currently available with the full retail version of the game but will have a level cap in place.
In order to unlock all the full version of the multiplayer, removing the level cap and allowing players to unlock the full range of weapons and skills that come with the higher levels for 14.99 USD.
The Killzone 3 Multiplayer will be available to download on the US version of the PlayStation Store from the 28th of February. There is no news yet on whether there will be a European release.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III