Killzone 3 multiplayer goes free-to-play
Sony is set to release a free-to-play version of the Killzone 3 multiplayer at the end of the month.
The free version of Killzone 3 will feature all the multiplayer maps currently available with the full retail version of the game but will have a level cap in place.
In order to unlock all the full version of the multiplayer, removing the level cap and allowing players to unlock the full range of weapons and skills that come with the higher levels for 14.99 USD.
The Killzone 3 Multiplayer will be available to download on the US version of the PlayStation Store from the 28th of February. There is no news yet on whether there will be a European release.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year