Killzone 3 multiplayer goes free-to-play
Sony is set to release a free-to-play version of the Killzone 3 multiplayer at the end of the month.
The free version of Killzone 3 will feature all the multiplayer maps currently available with the full retail version of the game but will have a level cap in place.
In order to unlock all the full version of the multiplayer, removing the level cap and allowing players to unlock the full range of weapons and skills that come with the higher levels for 14.99 USD.
The Killzone 3 Multiplayer will be available to download on the US version of the PlayStation Store from the 28th of February. There is no news yet on whether there will be a European release.
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider