NBA Live to return this year
EA has confirmed that their basketball series NBA Live, which has been absent for the last couple of years will be making its return in 2012.
There has not been an NBA title from EA Sports since the fiasco surrounding the cancellation of NBA Elite just before its launch in 2010 allowing the NBA 2K series to grab a healthy foothold with basketball fans.
Given the trouble that NBA Elite experienced EA has decided to drop the name change and revert back to the old NBA Live name for this year.
NBA Elite 13 is due out in the autumn and EA promises to reveal more about the new title very soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3