NBA Live to return this year
EA has confirmed that their basketball series NBA Live, which has been absent for the last couple of years will be making its return in 2012.
There has not been an NBA title from EA Sports since the fiasco surrounding the cancellation of NBA Elite just before its launch in 2010 allowing the NBA 2K series to grab a healthy foothold with basketball fans.
Given the trouble that NBA Elite experienced EA has decided to drop the name change and revert back to the old NBA Live name for this year.
NBA Elite 13 is due out in the autumn and EA promises to reveal more about the new title very soon.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One