NBA Live to return this year
EA has confirmed that their basketball series NBA Live, which has been absent for the last couple of years will be making its return in 2012.
There has not been an NBA title from EA Sports since the fiasco surrounding the cancellation of NBA Elite just before its launch in 2010 allowing the NBA 2K series to grab a healthy foothold with basketball fans.
Given the trouble that NBA Elite experienced EA has decided to drop the name change and revert back to the old NBA Live name for this year.
NBA Elite 13 is due out in the autumn and EA promises to reveal more about the new title very soon.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year