NBA Live to return this year
EA has confirmed that their basketball series NBA Live, which has been absent for the last couple of years will be making its return in 2012.
There has not been an NBA title from EA Sports since the fiasco surrounding the cancellation of NBA Elite just before its launch in 2010 allowing the NBA 2K series to grab a healthy foothold with basketball fans.
Given the trouble that NBA Elite experienced EA has decided to drop the name change and revert back to the old NBA Live name for this year.
NBA Elite 13 is due out in the autumn and EA promises to reveal more about the new title very soon.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold