NBA Live to return this year
EA has confirmed that their basketball series NBA Live, which has been absent for the last couple of years will be making its return in 2012.
There has not been an NBA title from EA Sports since the fiasco surrounding the cancellation of NBA Elite just before its launch in 2010 allowing the NBA 2K series to grab a healthy foothold with basketball fans.
Given the trouble that NBA Elite experienced EA has decided to drop the name change and revert back to the old NBA Live name for this year.
NBA Elite 13 is due out in the autumn and EA promises to reveal more about the new title very soon.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update