Capcom reveals 3D support for Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City on PC
Capcom has revealed a few more details about their upcoming Resident Evil spin-off title set in Raccoon City.
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is a third person team shooter that follows an Umbrella Security Services team as they head into Raccoon City in the aftermath of the outbreak first featured in Resident Evil 2.
It has been confirmed that the PC version of the game will provide full support for stereoscopic 3D via Nvidia's 3D Vision tech.
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City will be released on Xbox 360 and PS3 on March the 23rd with the PC version arriving on May the 18th.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date