Capcom reveals 3D support for Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City on PC
Capcom has revealed a few more details about their upcoming Resident Evil spin-off title set in Raccoon City.
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is a third person team shooter that follows an Umbrella Security Services team as they head into Raccoon City in the aftermath of the outbreak first featured in Resident Evil 2.
It has been confirmed that the PC version of the game will provide full support for stereoscopic 3D via Nvidia's 3D Vision tech.
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City will be released on Xbox 360 and PS3 on March the 23rd with the PC version arriving on May the 18th.
- More details drop on Destiny's upcoming House Of Wolves expansion
- Far Cry 4: Complete Edition is on its way, just not for Xbox One
- Pre-House Of Wolves patch hits Destiny today, won't be activated until a later date
- SEGA will not have a booth at E3 this year
- Hearthstone hits 30 million registered users
- Oculus Rift confirms the VR headset will launch for consumers early in 2016
- Microsoft confirms DirectX 12 will allow PC users to use multiple graphics processors
- First images from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 appear
- Watch Bungie play Destiny's new Prison Of Elders mode live here tomorrow