Capcom reveals 3D support for Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City on PC
Capcom has revealed a few more details about their upcoming Resident Evil spin-off title set in Raccoon City.
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is a third person team shooter that follows an Umbrella Security Services team as they head into Raccoon City in the aftermath of the outbreak first featured in Resident Evil 2.
It has been confirmed that the PC version of the game will provide full support for stereoscopic 3D via Nvidia's 3D Vision tech.
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City will be released on Xbox 360 and PS3 on March the 23rd with the PC version arriving on May the 18th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3