Capcom reveals 3D support for Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City on PC
Capcom has revealed a few more details about their upcoming Resident Evil spin-off title set in Raccoon City.
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is a third person team shooter that follows an Umbrella Security Services team as they head into Raccoon City in the aftermath of the outbreak first featured in Resident Evil 2.
It has been confirmed that the PC version of the game will provide full support for stereoscopic 3D via Nvidia's 3D Vision tech.
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City will be released on Xbox 360 and PS3 on March the 23rd with the PC version arriving on May the 18th.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One