Aion becomes free-to-play next week
NCsoft's big fantasy MMO Aion is set to join the growing ranks of free-to-play MMO titles next week.
The only differences that current Aion players will notice straight away is that the subscription will no longer come out of their bank accounts every month.
Any current subscribers who still have time left to run on their current subscriptions will receive six Aion Coins (the game's premium currency) for every day that is left on their current month's subscription payment.
Aion will become free-to-play for all players from February the 28th in France Germany and the UK.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release