Aion becomes free-to-play next week
NCsoft's big fantasy MMO Aion is set to join the growing ranks of free-to-play MMO titles next week.
The only differences that current Aion players will notice straight away is that the subscription will no longer come out of their bank accounts every month.
Any current subscribers who still have time left to run on their current subscriptions will receive six Aion Coins (the game's premium currency) for every day that is left on their current month's subscription payment.
Aion will become free-to-play for all players from February the 28th in France Germany and the UK.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though