Aion becomes free-to-play next week
NCsoft's big fantasy MMO Aion is set to join the growing ranks of free-to-play MMO titles next week.
The only differences that current Aion players will notice straight away is that the subscription will no longer come out of their bank accounts every month.
Any current subscribers who still have time left to run on their current subscriptions will receive six Aion Coins (the game's premium currency) for every day that is left on their current month's subscription payment.
Aion will become free-to-play for all players from February the 28th in France Germany and the UK.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year