Borderlands 2 arriving for a new round of loot and shoot in September
Borderlands will return this autumn and it will be "bigger, better and more badass" according to 2K Games.
In a colossal follow-up to Gearbox's hit shooter-RPG, Borderlands 2 features a whole array of new characters, weapons, enemies and a whole range of unique missions over new exotic locations on the planet of Pandora.
The storyline steps away from the hunt for legendary items as players are embroiled in a plot to take down the notorious boss of Hyperion Corporation, Handsome Jack.
Gearbox boss Randy Pitchford said, "Borderlands 2 is a passion project, through and through. The result is a sequel that has improved every successful aspect of Borderlands while innovating with an all-new experience."
Borderlands 2 will be released on the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on September 18th in North America and September 21st in Europe.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching