Borderlands 2 arriving for a new round of loot and shoot in September
Borderlands will return this autumn and it will be "bigger, better and more badass" according to 2K Games.
In a colossal follow-up to Gearbox's hit shooter-RPG, Borderlands 2 features a whole array of new characters, weapons, enemies and a whole range of unique missions over new exotic locations on the planet of Pandora.
The storyline steps away from the hunt for legendary items as players are embroiled in a plot to take down the notorious boss of Hyperion Corporation, Handsome Jack.
Gearbox boss Randy Pitchford said, "Borderlands 2 is a passion project, through and through. The result is a sequel that has improved every successful aspect of Borderlands while innovating with an all-new experience."
Borderlands 2 will be released on the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on September 18th in North America and September 21st in Europe.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto