Borderlands 2 arriving for a new round of loot and shoot in September
Borderlands will return this autumn and it will be "bigger, better and more badass" according to 2K Games.
In a colossal follow-up to Gearbox's hit shooter-RPG, Borderlands 2 features a whole array of new characters, weapons, enemies and a whole range of unique missions over new exotic locations on the planet of Pandora.
The storyline steps away from the hunt for legendary items as players are embroiled in a plot to take down the notorious boss of Hyperion Corporation, Handsome Jack.
Gearbox boss Randy Pitchford said, "Borderlands 2 is a passion project, through and through. The result is a sequel that has improved every successful aspect of Borderlands while innovating with an all-new experience."
Borderlands 2 will be released on the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on September 18th in North America and September 21st in Europe.
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage
- Remedy casts a Hobbit and an X-Man in Quantum Theory
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary