Minecraft Lego revealed
The Lego Group and Mojang have revealed the first pictures of the new Lego Minecraft Micro World.
The new range will allow Minecraft fans to bring some of their in-game creations to life using the only fitting creative medium Lego blocks.
Minecraft creator Markus 'Notch' Persson said, "I played a lot with Lego bricks as a child, and that's influenced how I make games. I prefer games with levels that are modifiable. I don't like static levels. There are problems of scaling. Minecraft has huge long tunnels, and you can't really fit that in to a living room. But I think the Lego guys have created something that's really great, that really feels like Minecraft."
Lego's Paul Smith-Meyer added, "Lego Minecraft Micro World is designed to celebrate the essence of the Lego concept and the Minecraft gaming experience."
Thanks Edge Online.
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced
- Touring Car Legends DLC arrives for Grid: Autosport
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October