Minecraft Lego revealed
The Lego Group and Mojang have revealed the first pictures of the new Lego Minecraft Micro World.
The new range will allow Minecraft fans to bring some of their in-game creations to life using the only fitting creative medium Lego blocks.
Minecraft creator Markus 'Notch' Persson said, "I played a lot with Lego bricks as a child, and that's influenced how I make games. I prefer games with levels that are modifiable. I don't like static levels. There are problems of scaling. Minecraft has huge long tunnels, and you can't really fit that in to a living room. But I think the Lego guys have created something that's really great, that really feels like Minecraft."
Lego's Paul Smith-Meyer added, "Lego Minecraft Micro World is designed to celebrate the essence of the Lego concept and the Minecraft gaming experience."
Thanks Edge Online.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat