Minecraft Lego revealed
The Lego Group and Mojang have revealed the first pictures of the new Lego Minecraft Micro World.
The new range will allow Minecraft fans to bring some of their in-game creations to life using the only fitting creative medium Lego blocks.
Minecraft creator Markus 'Notch' Persson said, "I played a lot with Lego bricks as a child, and that's influenced how I make games. I prefer games with levels that are modifiable. I don't like static levels. There are problems of scaling. Minecraft has huge long tunnels, and you can't really fit that in to a living room. But I think the Lego guys have created something that's really great, that really feels like Minecraft."
Lego's Paul Smith-Meyer added, "Lego Minecraft Micro World is designed to celebrate the essence of the Lego concept and the Minecraft gaming experience."
Thanks Edge Online.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny