Minecraft Lego revealed
The Lego Group and Mojang have revealed the first pictures of the new Lego Minecraft Micro World.
The new range will allow Minecraft fans to bring some of their in-game creations to life using the only fitting creative medium Lego blocks.
Minecraft creator Markus 'Notch' Persson said, "I played a lot with Lego bricks as a child, and that's influenced how I make games. I prefer games with levels that are modifiable. I don't like static levels. There are problems of scaling. Minecraft has huge long tunnels, and you can't really fit that in to a living room. But I think the Lego guys have created something that's really great, that really feels like Minecraft."
Lego's Paul Smith-Meyer added, "Lego Minecraft Micro World is designed to celebrate the essence of the Lego concept and the Minecraft gaming experience."
Thanks Edge Online.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan