Minecraft Lego revealed
The Lego Group and Mojang have revealed the first pictures of the new Lego Minecraft Micro World.
The new range will allow Minecraft fans to bring some of their in-game creations to life using the only fitting creative medium Lego blocks.
Minecraft creator Markus 'Notch' Persson said, "I played a lot with Lego bricks as a child, and that's influenced how I make games. I prefer games with levels that are modifiable. I don't like static levels. There are problems of scaling. Minecraft has huge long tunnels, and you can't really fit that in to a living room. But I think the Lego guys have created something that's really great, that really feels like Minecraft."
Lego's Paul Smith-Meyer added, "Lego Minecraft Micro World is designed to celebrate the essence of the Lego concept and the Minecraft gaming experience."
Thanks Edge Online.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto