Spec Ops: The Line to rappel down in June
2K Games has confirmed a launch date for their controversial new miltary shooter Spec Ops: The Line.
The game drops shooter fans into the midst of a Dubai ravaged by cataclysmic sandstorms in order to search for Colonel John Conrad and his missing battalion, The Damned 33rd.
The devastated former paradise plays interesting backdrop to a story that put's the hero Captain Martin Walker through a series of events that serve to stretch his morality to the limit and beyond as he searches for the lost soldiers.
Alongside the single player campaign is an extensive class-based multiplayer modes which will test players' mettle in squad based action across developer Yager's desolate interpretation of Dubai.
2K president Christoph Hartmann said, "Spec Ops: The Line is 2K Games' first foray into the military shooter genre. We've created a unique game that explores the dark realities of war and places players in difficult situations where the line between right and wrong becomes increasingly blurred as players fight to survive."
Spec Ops: The Line is in development on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 and is due out on June the 26th in North America and June 29th in Europe.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light