Dreamcast pet sim Seaman to come to 3DS
The bizarre yet strangely compelling Dreamcast pet sim created by Yoot Saito, Seaman is set to make a return on the 3DS.
The original game came bundled with a microphone and allowed players to nurture their very own pet Seaman by talking to it along with some helpful guidance in the form of narration from Leonard Nimoy.
When Seaman arrived in 1999 it became an instant hit with Japanese gamers shooting to the top of the charts. If it can do the same 13 years later on the 3DS it will be sure to help Nintendo establish the 3DS's third party credentials.
Seaman's return on the 3DS is seemingly part of a wider plan from Nintendo to revitalise third-partys' back catalog titles on their newest handheld. Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3DS would appear to be another title that is part of this plan.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015