Dreamcast pet sim Seaman to come to 3DS
The bizarre yet strangely compelling Dreamcast pet sim created by Yoot Saito, Seaman is set to make a return on the 3DS.
The original game came bundled with a microphone and allowed players to nurture their very own pet Seaman by talking to it along with some helpful guidance in the form of narration from Leonard Nimoy.
When Seaman arrived in 1999 it became an instant hit with Japanese gamers shooting to the top of the charts. If it can do the same 13 years later on the 3DS it will be sure to help Nintendo establish the 3DS's third party credentials.
Seaman's return on the 3DS is seemingly part of a wider plan from Nintendo to revitalise third-partys' back catalog titles on their newest handheld. Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3DS would appear to be another title that is part of this plan.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone