Dreamcast pet sim Seaman to come to 3DS
The bizarre yet strangely compelling Dreamcast pet sim created by Yoot Saito, Seaman is set to make a return on the 3DS.
The original game came bundled with a microphone and allowed players to nurture their very own pet Seaman by talking to it along with some helpful guidance in the form of narration from Leonard Nimoy.
When Seaman arrived in 1999 it became an instant hit with Japanese gamers shooting to the top of the charts. If it can do the same 13 years later on the 3DS it will be sure to help Nintendo establish the 3DS's third party credentials.
Seaman's return on the 3DS is seemingly part of a wider plan from Nintendo to revitalise third-partys' back catalog titles on their newest handheld. Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3DS would appear to be another title that is part of this plan.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive