Retro City Rampage coming to PS3 and PS Vita
Sony has revealed that Brian Provinciano's 1980s retro mash-up title Retro City Rampage will be coming to PSN.
Retro City Rampage has already been revealed for release on WiiWare and XBLA and now Sony has taken a leap and added the title to it's growing library of PSN titles that will be available for the PS3 and PS Vita.
The game itself is a free-roaming title that nods its head to GTA as well as a whole host of 1980s classic titles cramming a whole bunch of different mechanics including platforming, adventure and even some rhythm sections into the story mode's 50 missions.
There will also be an arcade mode to the game allowing players to wreak absolute havoc across Retro City and even compete with friends to see who can cause the most chaos.
Provinciano even praised the PS Vita itself confirming Sony's claims that it is their easiest platform to develop for yet. He said, "The PS Vita has been a dream to develop for as well. Ive developed for every console and handheld from the past decade, and the PS Vitas development system is the best Ive ever used. Sonys simply gotten everything right, from the hardware to the tools and support. With such a great development system, teams are able to focus entirely on making the best possible game, and I cant wait to see whats to come from other developers in the future."
Thanks PlayStation Blog Europe.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May