Call of Duty coming to the PS Vita in the autumn
Sony has revealed that Activision will be extending the Call of Duty series to the PS Vita this year.
SCEA's VP of brand marketing, Guy Longworth explained that his children were very excited at the prospect of getting Call of Duty on the PS Vita in the autumn.
"In the autumn, [my kids] are really looking forward to Call of Duty on Vita, and that's going to be an absolute game changer for the platform," Longworth enthused.
Whether this will be a PS Vita exclusive title or the PS Vita version of this year's Call of Duty is still unclear but, given Sony's emphasis on cross-platform play between the Vita and the PS3 it might be a safe bet to assume that it will be the same game that PS3 gamers will be sinking their teeth into come November.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today