Call of Duty coming to the PS Vita in the autumn
Sony has revealed that Activision will be extending the Call of Duty series to the PS Vita this year.
SCEA's VP of brand marketing, Guy Longworth explained that his children were very excited at the prospect of getting Call of Duty on the PS Vita in the autumn.
"In the autumn, [my kids] are really looking forward to Call of Duty on Vita, and that's going to be an absolute game changer for the platform," Longworth enthused.
Whether this will be a PS Vita exclusive title or the PS Vita version of this year's Call of Duty is still unclear but, given Sony's emphasis on cross-platform play between the Vita and the PS3 it might be a safe bet to assume that it will be the same game that PS3 gamers will be sinking their teeth into come November.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer