Call of Duty coming to the PS Vita in the autumn
Sony has revealed that Activision will be extending the Call of Duty series to the PS Vita this year.
SCEA's VP of brand marketing, Guy Longworth explained that his children were very excited at the prospect of getting Call of Duty on the PS Vita in the autumn.
"In the autumn, [my kids] are really looking forward to Call of Duty on Vita, and that's going to be an absolute game changer for the platform," Longworth enthused.
Whether this will be a PS Vita exclusive title or the PS Vita version of this year's Call of Duty is still unclear but, given Sony's emphasis on cross-platform play between the Vita and the PS3 it might be a safe bet to assume that it will be the same game that PS3 gamers will be sinking their teeth into come November.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine