Call of Duty coming to the PS Vita in the autumn
Sony has revealed that Activision will be extending the Call of Duty series to the PS Vita this year.
SCEA's VP of brand marketing, Guy Longworth explained that his children were very excited at the prospect of getting Call of Duty on the PS Vita in the autumn.
"In the autumn, [my kids] are really looking forward to Call of Duty on Vita, and that's going to be an absolute game changer for the platform," Longworth enthused.
Whether this will be a PS Vita exclusive title or the PS Vita version of this year's Call of Duty is still unclear but, given Sony's emphasis on cross-platform play between the Vita and the PS3 it might be a safe bet to assume that it will be the same game that PS3 gamers will be sinking their teeth into come November.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release