Call of Duty coming to the PS Vita in the autumn
Sony has revealed that Activision will be extending the Call of Duty series to the PS Vita this year.
SCEA's VP of brand marketing, Guy Longworth explained that his children were very excited at the prospect of getting Call of Duty on the PS Vita in the autumn.
"In the autumn, [my kids] are really looking forward to Call of Duty on Vita, and that's going to be an absolute game changer for the platform," Longworth enthused.
Whether this will be a PS Vita exclusive title or the PS Vita version of this year's Call of Duty is still unclear but, given Sony's emphasis on cross-platform play between the Vita and the PS3 it might be a safe bet to assume that it will be the same game that PS3 gamers will be sinking their teeth into come November.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One