Schafer drops some more details on the Kickstarter project
With Double Fine's Kickstarter project steamrollering on Tim Schafer has revealed some more details on what they will be doing with all the extra money they've raised so far.
Now as well as receiving a Steam release on PC, Double Fine will be developing their Kickstarter adventure for Mac, Linux, iOS and Android. It will also now be fully voice acted in English.
That doesn't mean that non-English-speaking gamers will be left out. The game will also feature subtitles in French, Italian, German and Spanish.
Double Fine is aiming for an October release for the game and this who've pledged 15 USD or more will get access to the closed beta on Steam and will receive a DRM-free version of the game on release.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter