Schafer drops some more details on the Kickstarter project
With Double Fine's Kickstarter project steamrollering on Tim Schafer has revealed some more details on what they will be doing with all the extra money they've raised so far.
Now as well as receiving a Steam release on PC, Double Fine will be developing their Kickstarter adventure for Mac, Linux, iOS and Android. It will also now be fully voice acted in English.
That doesn't mean that non-English-speaking gamers will be left out. The game will also feature subtitles in French, Italian, German and Spanish.
Double Fine is aiming for an October release for the game and this who've pledged 15 USD or more will get access to the closed beta on Steam and will receive a DRM-free version of the game on release.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year