Schafer drops some more details on the Kickstarter project
With Double Fine's Kickstarter project steamrollering on Tim Schafer has revealed some more details on what they will be doing with all the extra money they've raised so far.
Now as well as receiving a Steam release on PC, Double Fine will be developing their Kickstarter adventure for Mac, Linux, iOS and Android. It will also now be fully voice acted in English.
That doesn't mean that non-English-speaking gamers will be left out. The game will also feature subtitles in French, Italian, German and Spanish.
Double Fine is aiming for an October release for the game and this who've pledged 15 USD or more will get access to the closed beta on Steam and will receive a DRM-free version of the game on release.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto