Leaked trailer dates Far Cry 3 for a September release
Possibly the biggest and most enjoyable surprise of E3 2012 was the revelation that Ubisoft had a Far Cry sequel in development.
This week a leaked trailer for Far Cry 3 seems to indicate that the game will be out this autumn making a lot of FPS fans very happy.
Far Cry 3 isnt' the only big title that Ubisoft has planned for 2012 with Ghost Recon: Future Soldier due in May and Assassin's Creed III expected at the end of the year. Rumours have also appeared of another Splinter Cell title coming this year although Ubisoft have refuted the claims.
The trailer, which was due to be officially released tomorrow indicates that Far Cry 3 will be out on September the 6th.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer