Leaked trailer dates Far Cry 3 for a September release
Possibly the biggest and most enjoyable surprise of E3 2012 was the revelation that Ubisoft had a Far Cry sequel in development.
This week a leaked trailer for Far Cry 3 seems to indicate that the game will be out this autumn making a lot of FPS fans very happy.
Far Cry 3 isnt' the only big title that Ubisoft has planned for 2012 with Ghost Recon: Future Soldier due in May and Assassin's Creed III expected at the end of the year. Rumours have also appeared of another Splinter Cell title coming this year although Ubisoft have refuted the claims.
The trailer, which was due to be officially released tomorrow indicates that Far Cry 3 will be out on September the 6th.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network