Rockstar moots the possibility of an LA Noire sequel
Despite the untimely demise of LA Noire developer Team Bondi, Rockstar has affirmed that a sequel to the impressive 1950's thriller is definitely on the table.
The GTA publisher confirmed in a blog entry that they were very pleased with the way LA Noire turned out and won't rule out the possibility of doing a sequel in the future.
The blog entry read, "We're all very pleased with how that game turned out and are considering what the future may hold for LA Noire as a series. We don't always rush to make sequels, but that does not mean we won't get to them eventually - see Max and Red Dead for evidence of that - we have so many games we want to make and the issue is always one of bandwidth and timing."
In the meantime Rockstar fans will have to make do with the dual-wielding noire misadventures of Max Payne as he shoots his way through the favellas of Sao Paolo from this May.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3