Rockstar moots the possibility of an LA Noire sequel
Despite the untimely demise of LA Noire developer Team Bondi, Rockstar has affirmed that a sequel to the impressive 1950's thriller is definitely on the table.
The GTA publisher confirmed in a blog entry that they were very pleased with the way LA Noire turned out and won't rule out the possibility of doing a sequel in the future.
The blog entry read, "We're all very pleased with how that game turned out and are considering what the future may hold for LA Noire as a series. We don't always rush to make sequels, but that does not mean we won't get to them eventually - see Max and Red Dead for evidence of that - we have so many games we want to make and the issue is always one of bandwidth and timing."
In the meantime Rockstar fans will have to make do with the dual-wielding noire misadventures of Max Payne as he shoots his way through the favellas of Sao Paolo from this May.
Thanks Edge Online.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage