Rockstar moots the possibility of an LA Noire sequel
Despite the untimely demise of LA Noire developer Team Bondi, Rockstar has affirmed that a sequel to the impressive 1950's thriller is definitely on the table.
The GTA publisher confirmed in a blog entry that they were very pleased with the way LA Noire turned out and won't rule out the possibility of doing a sequel in the future.
The blog entry read, "We're all very pleased with how that game turned out and are considering what the future may hold for LA Noire as a series. We don't always rush to make sequels, but that does not mean we won't get to them eventually - see Max and Red Dead for evidence of that - we have so many games we want to make and the issue is always one of bandwidth and timing."
In the meantime Rockstar fans will have to make do with the dual-wielding noire misadventures of Max Payne as he shoots his way through the favellas of Sao Paolo from this May.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today