Rockstar moots the possibility of an LA Noire sequel
Despite the untimely demise of LA Noire developer Team Bondi, Rockstar has affirmed that a sequel to the impressive 1950's thriller is definitely on the table.
The GTA publisher confirmed in a blog entry that they were very pleased with the way LA Noire turned out and won't rule out the possibility of doing a sequel in the future.
The blog entry read, "We're all very pleased with how that game turned out and are considering what the future may hold for LA Noire as a series. We don't always rush to make sequels, but that does not mean we won't get to them eventually - see Max and Red Dead for evidence of that - we have so many games we want to make and the issue is always one of bandwidth and timing."
In the meantime Rockstar fans will have to make do with the dual-wielding noire misadventures of Max Payne as he shoots his way through the favellas of Sao Paolo from this May.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO