Rockstar moots the possibility of an LA Noire sequel
Despite the untimely demise of LA Noire developer Team Bondi, Rockstar has affirmed that a sequel to the impressive 1950's thriller is definitely on the table.
The GTA publisher confirmed in a blog entry that they were very pleased with the way LA Noire turned out and won't rule out the possibility of doing a sequel in the future.
The blog entry read, "We're all very pleased with how that game turned out and are considering what the future may hold for LA Noire as a series. We don't always rush to make sequels, but that does not mean we won't get to them eventually - see Max and Red Dead for evidence of that - we have so many games we want to make and the issue is always one of bandwidth and timing."
In the meantime Rockstar fans will have to make do with the dual-wielding noire misadventures of Max Payne as he shoots his way through the favellas of Sao Paolo from this May.
Thanks Edge Online.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date