May arrival planned for Resistance: Burning Skies on PS Vita
Sony has confirmed the release date for the PS Vita's own entry in the Resistance series.
Resistance: Burning Skies is in development at Nihilistic Studios and will be the first release in the franchise after Insomniac, the series creators, announced they will no longer be making any Resistance games.
Burning Skies is set in 1951 and will follow the efforts of fireman Tom Riley as he fights to defend the East coast of the United States from the Chimeran invasion.
Resistance: Burning Skies is set to finally bring twin-stick first-person shooters to handhelds, specifically the PS Vita, on May the 30th.
Thanks PlayStation Blog Europe.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date