May arrival planned for Resistance: Burning Skies on PS Vita
Sony has confirmed the release date for the PS Vita's own entry in the Resistance series.
Resistance: Burning Skies is in development at Nihilistic Studios and will be the first release in the franchise after Insomniac, the series creators, announced they will no longer be making any Resistance games.
Burning Skies is set in 1951 and will follow the efforts of fireman Tom Riley as he fights to defend the East coast of the United States from the Chimeran invasion.
Resistance: Burning Skies is set to finally bring twin-stick first-person shooters to handhelds, specifically the PS Vita, on May the 30th.
Thanks PlayStation Blog Europe.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too