May arrival planned for Resistance: Burning Skies on PS Vita
Sony has confirmed the release date for the PS Vita's own entry in the Resistance series.
Resistance: Burning Skies is in development at Nihilistic Studios and will be the first release in the franchise after Insomniac, the series creators, announced they will no longer be making any Resistance games.
Burning Skies is set in 1951 and will follow the efforts of fireman Tom Riley as he fights to defend the East coast of the United States from the Chimeran invasion.
Resistance: Burning Skies is set to finally bring twin-stick first-person shooters to handhelds, specifically the PS Vita, on May the 30th.
Thanks PlayStation Blog Europe.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III