May arrival planned for Resistance: Burning Skies on PS Vita
Sony has confirmed the release date for the PS Vita's own entry in the Resistance series.
Resistance: Burning Skies is in development at Nihilistic Studios and will be the first release in the franchise after Insomniac, the series creators, announced they will no longer be making any Resistance games.
Burning Skies is set in 1951 and will follow the efforts of fireman Tom Riley as he fights to defend the East coast of the United States from the Chimeran invasion.
Resistance: Burning Skies is set to finally bring twin-stick first-person shooters to handhelds, specifically the PS Vita, on May the 30th.
Thanks PlayStation Blog Europe.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year