May arrival planned for Resistance: Burning Skies on PS Vita
Sony has confirmed the release date for the PS Vita's own entry in the Resistance series.
Resistance: Burning Skies is in development at Nihilistic Studios and will be the first release in the franchise after Insomniac, the series creators, announced they will no longer be making any Resistance games.
Burning Skies is set in 1951 and will follow the efforts of fireman Tom Riley as he fights to defend the East coast of the United States from the Chimeran invasion.
Resistance: Burning Skies is set to finally bring twin-stick first-person shooters to handhelds, specifically the PS Vita, on May the 30th.
Thanks PlayStation Blog Europe.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update