GTA V details due in a few months says Rockstar
While Rockstar may have more important things on their plate at the moment like getting Max Payne 3 ready for release but they want fans to know that they haven't forgotten about GTA V.
The teaser trailer released at the tail end of last year has thoroughly caught the imagination of series fans and now Rockstar has promised that the next few months will see them announce more details on the long awaited sequel.
They said in a Q&A session for Max Payne, "First of all, we'd like to again thank you and everyone out there for the amazing response to the debut Grand Theft Auto V trailer. We know that there are a ton of questions you all have about the game, including release date and lots else. Right now, we are very hard at work on the game and are excited as well to show and tell you more as development progresses - expect that we'll be talking much more about GTA V starting at some point in a few months' time. Please hang tight until then and thank you all for your patience and support!"
Based on Rockstar's recent form GTA V would probably be released between March and May of 2013 although many analysts expect the title to make the Christmas releases for 2012. For now though they are concentrating on Max Payne 3 which is due for release in May.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent