Skyrim Creation Kit modding tools downloaded 2 million times
Bethesda has revealed that within only three days of release the modding tools for Skyrim have been downloaded 2 million times.
The PC modding community welcomed the Skyrim Creation Kit with over 2500 mods already published on Steam.
Skyrim has become the most successful PC game on Steam of last year outselling all other PC releases in November (and that does include Modern Warfare 3) by a factor of three to one and with the average gamer spending around 75 hours with the game.
The latest in the Elder Scrolls saga also netted yet another award when it was proclaimed Game of the Year at the 2012 Annual Interactive Achievement Awards.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like