Skyrim Creation Kit modding tools downloaded 2 million times
Bethesda has revealed that within only three days of release the modding tools for Skyrim have been downloaded 2 million times.
The PC modding community welcomed the Skyrim Creation Kit with over 2500 mods already published on Steam.
Skyrim has become the most successful PC game on Steam of last year outselling all other PC releases in November (and that does include Modern Warfare 3) by a factor of three to one and with the average gamer spending around 75 hours with the game.
The latest in the Elder Scrolls saga also netted yet another award when it was proclaimed Game of the Year at the 2012 Annual Interactive Achievement Awards.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release