Skyrim Creation Kit modding tools downloaded 2 million times
Bethesda has revealed that within only three days of release the modding tools for Skyrim have been downloaded 2 million times.
The PC modding community welcomed the Skyrim Creation Kit with over 2500 mods already published on Steam.
Skyrim has become the most successful PC game on Steam of last year outselling all other PC releases in November (and that does include Modern Warfare 3) by a factor of three to one and with the average gamer spending around 75 hours with the game.
The latest in the Elder Scrolls saga also netted yet another award when it was proclaimed Game of the Year at the 2012 Annual Interactive Achievement Awards.
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year
- Valve reworks their Steam Early Access developer guidelines and rules
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Tales From The Borderlands to debut this month
- Archwing update arrives for the console versions of Warframe