Skyrim Creation Kit modding tools downloaded 2 million times
Bethesda has revealed that within only three days of release the modding tools for Skyrim have been downloaded 2 million times.
The PC modding community welcomed the Skyrim Creation Kit with over 2500 mods already published on Steam.
Skyrim has become the most successful PC game on Steam of last year outselling all other PC releases in November (and that does include Modern Warfare 3) by a factor of three to one and with the average gamer spending around 75 hours with the game.
The latest in the Elder Scrolls saga also netted yet another award when it was proclaimed Game of the Year at the 2012 Annual Interactive Achievement Awards.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year