Skyrim Creation Kit modding tools downloaded 2 million times
Bethesda has revealed that within only three days of release the modding tools for Skyrim have been downloaded 2 million times.
The PC modding community welcomed the Skyrim Creation Kit with over 2500 mods already published on Steam.
Skyrim has become the most successful PC game on Steam of last year outselling all other PC releases in November (and that does include Modern Warfare 3) by a factor of three to one and with the average gamer spending around 75 hours with the game.
The latest in the Elder Scrolls saga also netted yet another award when it was proclaimed Game of the Year at the 2012 Annual Interactive Achievement Awards.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer